Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

willsmith.com meltdown

There´s something wierd going on, everytime I watch "where the day takes you" or "made in america" I see Will. I should probably get my eyes checked out cuz according to ws.com, his OFFICIAL site, Will wasn't in those movies..

:yeahthat: willsmith.com's an embarassment

There´s something wierd going on, everytime I watch "where the day takes you" or "made in america" I see Will. I should probably get my eyes checked out cuz according to ws.com, his OFFICIAL site, Will wasn't in those movies..

:muahaha: :muahaha:

I'm not saying anything bad about those movies cuz i do like them...but maybe FP doesn't wanna direct people 2 those films. I'm not really defending the site. Many emcees and actors have websites that are regularly updated and moderated. Sadly, FP's site isn't run at all, making it so that the place that most of his fans should be meeting online have no reason 2 want 2 be a part of it.

Wow, that place is getting torn apart by one dude at the moment. He's just spitting rubbish out thats annoying everyone. Which mildly amuses me alittle because the mods still havent done anything about it. Its just straight up stupid.

That guy has been banned loads of times. Wsstaff is checking the site everydays so he'll be banned soon (again).

Why y'all always have to be complaining about ws.com? You never talk about the interesting things posted on there. It's not fair.

Edited by Ale

I do talk about the interesting things, but just on that site. Of there was something big going on there that i wanted to share here i would, and probably have done in the past. Like when the site was re-done

Attn All Users - Scheduled Maintenance

Given the recent spamming issues, The WillSmith.com message board will be temporarily taken down for maintenance tomorrow and will be restored within 72 hours.

Please make alternative arrangements to communicate with your contacts during this time.

We appreciate your patience,

WS Staff

Thats a shame man. Things will pick up again cos spammers will get bored of the wait.

I really hope they fix the page!

Edited by VIsqo

lol ws staff said there would be test posts, that sumer person has been posting again, so unless it is a test post then thier maintenance hasnt worked so far.

http://www.willsmith.com/message/thread.cf...3076&page=1

Altho that person is really annoying, its a pretty funny post. in fact is probably is ws staff, that post is too funny to be that idiot.