Sign in to follow this  
fan 4ever

Lost

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Still Watch Lost?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never watched an episode in my life!

So, here in Belgium they finished the third season of "Lost" yesterday.

I've watched all 3 seasons I must say, I started losing intrest during the second season, but the third one was great!

So do you still watch it?

I love Lost. My only qualm is that it moves too damn slow. When you got Prison Break which is so fast paced its hard to keep interest in Lost. And they don't resolve stories! Like what happened to Michael? Did he get out ok? I slate it but watch it avidly!

Yeah, I've watched it from day one! I agree, it is a bit slow, but I love the whole flashback idea. Judging on season three's finale, this next season should be great!

Edited by Trey

Yeah the "Flash forwards" are cool! It proves that Jack and Kate do get off the Island! I read somewhere that we would find out what happend to Micheal during the next season!

im a bit lost with lost at the moment, i think we finished season 3 a while back. But on the second to last episode of the season i missed it, i meant to catch the repeat and i missed that too, then i watched the last in the series and i was like "what?", nothing made sence (well it never does anyway). im hoping before season 4 comes the repeat the season again and i'll catch up.

basically i hate it but i love it, i cant stop watching.

I exactly the same Julie! Apparently there going for 9 seasons or something like that! I think Tim said a while ago the writers basically make it up as they go along. If it moved quicker it'd be perfect!

I watched the first episode. Heard somebody say that the plane was flying at 40,000 feet when the tail broke off. I said "oh, ok, they're dead then" and changed the channel. Haven't been back since. :lol:

I've never watched it, but it's allll about heroes these days!!

I'm a huge Lost fan! Seen every episode and listen to a million Lost podcasts. They just signed a deal to continue the show until 2010 in its sixth and final season. and it returns in Feb. It is slow at times but think about the mysteries they have solved, we know whats in the hatch, we (kinda) know who the "Others" are and we know how the plane crashed. So stick with it! The bad news is that because of the writers strike this season might have only 8 episodes.