JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lets go patriots!

VIsqo

Hey people, I know most of you dont appretiate the finesse of this team, the finest in the league but theres a lot of things that even the most sturnborn of yall have to admit.

1- Right now the patriots have the best record of the league, actually unbeaten, 9-0 and counting.

2- The patriots defeated both 2nd and 3rd best teams in the league: colts and Cowboys, beating the other best 2 QBs in the league.

3- Brady has the best rating, most Td passes, record for more consecutive games of 3 td passes or more, most yards, should i continue?, fewest ints, fewest losts, fewest deficits, the most game opening drives TDS, do u really want me to continue?

4- Obviously people are hating because of the incident on the beginning of the season, right? well you are seeing the belichick response to the other teams. Do I need to mention 52-7?

THE PATRIOTS ARE THE BEST TEAM RIGHT NOW IN THE NFL, AND ROMO AND HIS MILLIONS AND CORNY SMILE, AND MANNING AND HIS MULTI AWFUL TV COMMERCIALS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ADMIT IT AND TRY TO CATCH THEM AS THEY CONTINUE THEIR WAY TO THE SUPERBOWL. Oh, and Moss is doing better than T.O this year.

Bah, the Pat's aren't all that. A lot of those wins where against horrible teams, and they where just running up the score when any self respecting team would have taken out the starters, or, I don't know, not go for it on fourth down.

In the Colts/Pats game, the Colts nearly won even with out Marvin Harrison, their star wide receiver. They also didn't have Gonzalaz for most of the game, Harrison's backup. They where also missing several other key players. Had Harrison been playing and Moss been out? Then it would have been the Colts with an easy win.

Come the next meeting, when it counts, if everyone's healthy, it's going to be a very different situation.

Go Colts!

LOL, First of all he really thinks the EAGLES are gonna win, lol. I have to see that happening, obviously this are not last year patriots. Is there actually a Bear fan in here? thats innovating.........LOL. has Brady actually cheat his way up to 9 consecutive wins?, What about the Colts last night? 6 interceptions? isnt that like a record or something? its got to be.

Cheating scum? did we do that again? running up the score? thought it was called squashing a teams head.... To show superiority to the league. Blame that on belichick, and lets repeat that again when we win the superbowl!

This is turning out to be one of the best NFL seasons ever. Ok, the Pats "Cheated" the first game. Who's to say there isn't anymore methods to their madness? What I don't understand is how they could cheat against the Jets? That "run up the score game" was probably proof that 'we're the best even when we don't cheat'. With a 9-0 record right now, who can argue?

And wouldn't it be ironic if the Patriots go 16-0, and the Dolphins go 0-16. (the Dolphins 1970-something team went undefeated. So then they can claim undefeated and TOTALLY Defeated).

btw, that 6 interceptions by Peyton was a record. Most in his career. Dungy screwed up. Peyton screwed up. Vintetari screwed up (which was unbelievable, kick the ball straight). You gotta give it to the Colts D tho, they woke up and kept the Chargers scorelss the rest of the 2nd half.

LOL, Bob, man, I really really have to apreciate ur positive outlook of a total failure. Optimism is thought to be lost, but you definitely can argue that. The Eagles? Why not? Mfugua, i loved ur take on the dolphins situation, lol, Im sure that they are untalented enough to make it happen.

And yes, the colts D has been really good this year, I have to give them that.

LOL, Bob, man, I really really have to apreciate ur positive outlook of a total failure. Optimism is thought to be lost, but you definitely can argue that. The Eagles? Why not?

Well, again, you don't have to see eye to eye with me, you'll just be blind...

Stay with the production man..... By the way, The patriots are gonna need an Anthem after they win this superbowl, maybe We will ask for your help then.....

Just kidding, the eagles are playing good, I wish mcnabb would pass the ball more to Kurtis, since he is one of my WR in the fantasy league, but anyways, they playing good, and Philly is a nice city. Peace.