JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch?

I still think Will has a few years left in him!

I don't buy records dependant on how old the artist is, I buy them on how good and quality it is! And thats exactly what Will makes! Good quality music. As long as he keeps making music like this, I'll continue to buy his music.......regardless of his age.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think JJFP will hangup the mic anytime soon...some points it seems like Will's acting career never get puts on hold and the music isnt there anymore but Will is hip-hop and Jeff is always naging him which is great. They'll keep doin' their thing despite poor sales.

Will once said, he'll keep performing till he gets booed off stage.

Well, he certainly wasnt booed on his recent I,Robot tour when he performed. At least we know this time Will isnt doing any movies for a few months so he can concentrate on his music and since sony are out of the picture he has every chance of having a great comeback.

But the wait is killing me, i just want it to be released and be a hit and we can all laugh at the gangster rappers. :nana:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 27 2004, 07:03 PM]gangster rap = rubbish

50 cent = rubbish

same thing.[/quote]
Julie, you didn't finish the formula properly...

Gangster rap = Rubbish
50 Pence = Rubbish

I deduce that, as both are the same thing:
Rubbish + Rubbish = Rubbish

Gangster rap + 50 Pence = Rubbish

BUT! Let's also bring Ggggggggggggg Unit into this...

Gangster rap = Rubbish
GUnit = Rubbish

Gangster rap + GUnit = Rubbish

This means that I deduce that they are rubbish.

BUT. How about the other whackos introduced into the equation. I will name them, simply as whackos.

Gangster rap = Rubbish
GUnit = Rubbish
Whackos = Rubbish

Gangster rap + GUnit + whackos = Rubbish(to the power of)9999999999999999999999999999999999999999

This total represents the amount of trash on radio.

I thank you.

Now children... what have we all learned today from Professor Prince? Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
[quote=Prince,Aug 27 2004, 07:27 PM]Now children...  what have we all learned today from Professor Prince?[/quote]
Ms. Julie et all. More effort in class please... I'm still waiting... What have you learned from Professor Prince? :toetap: :nono: :cwm: :speechless: Edited by Prince