JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Seven Pounds" is next.

Radewart

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I don't see the resemblance, lol. I'm not a fan of that generic stereotype that all black folks look alike (don't think he looks like Obama either) but anyway...I sincerely hope when promos for this movie start we don't have to listen to Will gush about them in every interview, like he did about their wedding when he was promoting Pursuit, and the whole scientology debacle during the Legend tour. It irks me when he's promoting a film and somebody always throws a damn Cruise reference into the conversation.

Guest Koffdrop

wow Empire is right, he has been going for very dark films, homeless guy, last man on earth, drunken depressant, now hes trying to kill himself. What happened to dancing with aliens and saving the world.

Iono...Maturity? Will said in an interview a while back that doing movies like that were "safe" choices that he was trying to move away from. He's diversifying, and I commend him fo rit, Oscar nod or not. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's still one of the few great african american actors and the msot successful to crossover from music.

wow Empire is right, he has been going for very dark films, homeless guy, last man on earth, drunken depressant, now hes trying to kill himself. What happened to dancing with aliens and saving the world.

Iono...Maturity? Will said in an interview a while back that doing movies like that were "safe" choices that he was trying to move away from. He's diversifying, and I commend him fo rit, Oscar nod or not. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's still one of the few great african american actors and the msot successful to crossover from music.

Welcome to the boards Koff, quality posts btw. You should login next time, it says guest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when do we get a trailer!?!?

If I'm not wrong someone said over here the trailer will premiere in theaters with Hancock.

I've heard that the trailer would be in fron of Mamma Mia, July 18th... Maybe it was on this board...

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from the Hancock topic...

In more postive news, Seven Pounds will have it's first trailer coming out before Mamma Mia on July 18th.

Does anybody know anything more about this? I think we should have heard something by now...

I really hope the trailer comes out soon, the POH trailer came out like july 22nd or something like that...