JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Podcast anyone?

Jazzy Julie

Wrong. Downloads have gone down significantly since my absence. I would know since I haven't heard any since I've been gone.

You must be so embarrassed.

God Blessa!

W/o Silver Tiger, I won't listen or download just to be nice and add to the # of downloads!

:ignore:

dont encourage him! and i'll have u know i dont have an ego problem, im the greatest person in the world. i have no faults and an ego certainly isnt one of them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris that podcast was popular because of Lerkot.. not you :kekeke:

I disagree. I find myself to be a great measurement for the rest of the world's interests and the rest of the world is interested in me. So while they may have come to hear the Swedish guy say crazy things about Will they stayed to hear me make irrelevant jokes.

Wrong. Downloads have gone down significantly since my absence. I would know since I haven't heard any since I've been gone.

You must be so embarrassed.

God Blessa!

W/o Silver Tiger, I won't listen or download just to be nice and add to the # of downloads!

:ignore:

dont encourage him! and i'll have u know i dont have an ego problem, im the greatest person in the world. i have no faults and an ego certainly isnt one of them.

Julie, I work at Home Depot right now. There's this guy that walks around the store asking people if they want a free water test. He bugs me. He walks around with a clipboard and talks about dirty water. I can't stand listening to him for too long but if you want I can get you his number and you guys can talk chlorine. I won't pay for his plane ticket though.

God Blessa!

I just got the mic and downloaded skype so how does everyone meet up for the podcast?

Tim will do a conference call and he records it

We pick a day and time and then show up two hours late, listening to people cough in the background.

God Blessa!

that's about right, but we have got a lot better though.