Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dparrott

Roast of Flavor Flav

that stuff is so offensive I don't know how they get away with it :shakehead:

Guest Guest

Hero1 that is the point of a roast you say some offensive stuff but your showin respect in the long run, i thought it was funny besides Brigette Nelson.

the one joke regarding benoit was down right wrong...

way too soon and i don't know if it will ever not be too soon when poking fun at a father who killed his kid...

I was surprised Kimmel wasn't censored on that one

Who is Benoit?

Benoit is a wrestler who killed his wife and 8 year old son.. Kimmel said benoit was a better father to his kids than Flava Flav.. pretty sick if you ask me :puke:

Guest Guest

yea i mite of been wrong in the long run, but if you can't laugh over a little joke then don't watch comedy is what i say.

I thought the show waz hilarious. Totally tasteless but hilarious. I can't justify that. I knew what i waz getting in 2 when i planned on watching it so just laughed at most of the jokes for what they were. I definitely don't talk like that, but i still thought alot of it waz funny.

that was crazily hilarious, i had a ball watching it entirely in youtube.

It was tired humor. And yeah, my jaw dropped and said "That's just wrong" when the Benoit joke was said. Everything else, I sorta seen some of the jokes coming. Comedy Central seems to do it up with the roasts. Pam Anderson, Hugh Hefner, and William Shatner. btw, whatever happen to Will Smith's roast. Wasn't he suppose to get one at some Film Festival or something?