JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A sequel idea to "I Am Legend" pitched by Protosevich?

Mr K

• Members

Hey!

Look what I found on comingsoon.net:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=22985

I don't know what to think about that....My initial gut feeling is that it's bad news for the Legend movie because

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

it would seem that Neville doesn't die at the end of the movie like he did in the book:/

Crap

Cheers

One thing's for sure... If there's a sequel pitch already, they must expect the movie to do really well, and in their opinion, it must be really good. As for an actual sequel... I'm interested to see where the story leaves off. I Am Legend may actually end before Neville dies, so the sequel could possible include his death... There are a number of possibilities.

• 1 month later...

One thing's for sure... If there's a sequel pitch already, they must expect the movie to do really well, and in their opinion, it must be really good.

Yeah, almost every movie coming out has sequels in line already. I think the trend needs 2 die out so that sequels are only considered after the 1st movie is really good, if it makes sense 2 do another, and if they can get all the right people back 2 do the sequel.