JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Back to the topic of ME

My girlfriend is considering joining a sorority. Her successful, happy sister was/is in this sorority and my girlfriend is noticing the fun they have. She wants to join. Last year I thought about joining a fraternity but wasn't a fan with how segregated many of them are and I would rather have spent that time with the friends I already knew. The way I see it, frats/sororities are a way to make great bonds.... with the people in those frats/sororities. See, we didn't live in the same building last year and as a result we didn't spend as much time together as we should have. This upcoming school year we will be living in the same building but if she joins the sorority I think I'll see her less than ever. IRONIC the way things work out... in a really crappy way.

I sound very caring. Make sure that we note that I am writing this for selfish reasons and selfish reasons alone. What do you guys think of such a situation? Whenever I try to think of it my mind goes off into outer-space. I think you guys might not agree with me or even care but I would like to hear some genuine opinions on such a thing. I'm not into the idea of her changing so much (which I see as a possibility). I dunno. She belongs in college, she knows what she wants out of life. I don't belong there and I'm just there to do it really. In fact, if I wasn't destined to be the greatest man of the millennium then I'm sure the President would have ordered my execution long ago for being a handsome, muscular, intelligent space waste of.

I apologize for making this thread, by the way. I lost a bet with the Easter bunny and now I have tell people every stupid part of my life and mow his lawn all year.

God Blessa!

I can't say i've been a fan of the frat life myself. Some of them just seem idiotic while others seem more realistic. Let her do her thing. U can't control her. The seperation and changes good go in a positive or a negative direction when it come 2 the 2 of u. Who knows??

It's funny u bring this topic up tho.' I just watched School Daze last nite and it reminded my why i never got in2 the frat scene.

Well i dont know a lot about frats coz we dont have them here, but what i do know is college/uni is all about the experiance as much as it is getting an education. I missed out on going to uni bcoz i didnt need any more qualifications for what i wanted to do and i feel like ive missed out a bit on the partying, friends and clubs that go with uni.

I say let her enjoy her college years, altho i dont know where that leaves u unfortunatly. Try and join in with college too, i'd do anything to go back to my college years, make the most of them.

God Blessa!

She IS there for the experience, so I'm not about to try to stop her. I don't see it as a good thing concerning the two of us though (or her current friends for that matter).

Bah, too many thoughts are going on in my head. I should take up drinking.... Heavy, heavy drinking.

God Blessa!

Ban Silver Tiger for his pointless topics!

God Blessa!

Alright...thwe big signature thing and this jus shows one thing..

HES BORED...cant blame him, lol