JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My signature is too big...

...and someone should really say something about it. Back on the old Will Smith board (the Born to Reign-themed board), one of the worst things would be B2K people with long, ridiculous, marquee-scrolling, music-playing signatures. My signature has been this large (but handsome) stick figure for a long time now and as far as I know, I have yet to finish the movie he is from. It's still in the slowest production ever, but that's no excuse.

Someone should really stand up to me and tell me to make it smaller (but I fear that if I don't see this big guy spinning a fork I'll never remember to finish the movie, what a predicament). I may take offense and retaliate though.

I think I contribute a lot here.

God Blessa!

I'm just looking forward to the movie. It intrigues me.

You know, I complain about being bored but I never think to do something productive like finishing this movie. The animation is almost done and then I need to put in sound (which would hopefully be a breeze in comparison).

I don't think it's nearly as bad as those B2K sigs but I think it's a problem when your signature is bigger than your post. You guys are doing a bad job at standing up to me. I am not a monster!

God Blessa!

I don't think it's nearly as bad as those B2K sigs but I think it's a problem when your signature is bigger than your post.

I agree. It makes half of your posts look really bottom-heavy. There's no excuse for crap like that. Get it 2gether. U make me freakin' sick. :arg:

And Julie is right...it does look like a wrench! :damnlorettas:

• Admin

I don't think it's nearly as bad as those B2K sigs but I think it's a problem when your signature is bigger than your post.

I agree. It makes half of your posts look really bottom-heavy. There's no excuse for crap like that. Get it 2gether. U make me freakin' sick. :arg:

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

That's the spirit! Now for the retaliation!

What about YOUR signature? What makes it so great? Sure the colors look cool, if you're into that sort of thing- but where's the substance? Where's the... the animation! Where's the guy in the cowboy hat spinning a three-pronged fork?!

God Blessa!

• Admin

you know i really respect your God Blessa! at the end of every post, and what really impressed me is its not even in your sig, you type it ever time!...?

I find it highly annoying! :susel[1]: