JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Not enough people post at 1 am

College has really screwed up my mental clock. I'm still not getting to bed until 3-4 am. That would be cool if I was still hanging with the same people that kept me up. Instead I'm up reading hip hop articles and interviews (which, by the way, are a real headache after so much reading about beef between two wack rappers) and playing that stupid Desktop Tower game posted MONTHS ago.

Life could be better. It's my fault really, I spend too much time on message boards. I'm very productive at other times, I'm exercising like a mad man and doing house work of all kinds. I'm looking and applying for a new job but haven't got a call back yet. I am angry at Brakes for being almost as cool as I say I am. I started writing a new song today but only got two bars in. I mostly just post in Caught in the Middle because Will is sadistic when it comes to his music fans. My girl was/is supposed to call me tonight and she hasn't and now I'm about to make another thread sort of relating to that.

See ya there!

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

I was gonna say if you are that bored at night, just work on your writing game or somethiing. Play some video games, or watch some movies.

Edited by bart5

I just wrote one of those blogs on myspace. I used swearing and I don't even like swearing. It's like the lame version of punching someone. Instead of doing it you just say "**** you!" Pretty lame. Not the blog though, that's probably fantastic.

God Blessa!