Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

May UK Tour

Its a BBE 10.5 party (whatever kind of party that is they are throwing) at Canvas.

Canvas is at..

Kings Cross Goods Yard

York Way

London, United Kingdom N1 0UZ

The sow in belgium is cancelled but they're still selling the ticket I'll never understand the FNAC..; :ShockRifle: :tantrum:

yo i found several contradictory dates for the european tour....anyone got reliable dates? maybe...uhmmm, let me think...TIM? :)

because someone told me he's coming to berlin on 25th of my but couldn't find that on the net...the i read he'll come to switzerland which probably wouldn't be so far away as Berlin but on one site it says april on the other may ?????

The official Jazzy Jeff site has all the April dates listed as May, so don't take them ones on board. Check out his myspace page for proper dates.

Thats really bad. How was publicity for the show?

very bad !!! i don't know why but it was only infoconcert that i've found the concert , no flyers,no stickers, even on the cafe capital's website(where the show was planned) nothing was mentionned so I guess that , it was the reason, I found on the same site(infoconcert) that they planned the same show in june I don't know if they'll do a better publicty, I hope so I'm ready to help them if they want :2thumbs: for the promo

Edited by didier emiliot

yeh put yourself out there for them if they too lazy themselves.

for the moment it's cool I found something on Radio contact , but I'll contact them for flyers in my town coz there's nothing here.

post-1257-1179848407_thumb.jpg