May UK Tour

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

yo i found several contradictory dates for the european tour....anyone got reliable dates? maybe...uhmmm, let me think...TIM? :)

because someone told me he's coming to berlin on 25th of my but couldn't find that on the net...the i read he'll come to switzerland which probably wouldn't be so far away as Berlin but on one site it says april on the other may ?????

The official Jazzy Jeff site has all the April dates listed as May, so don't take them ones on board. Check out his myspace page for proper dates.

• Members

very bad !!! i don't know why but it was only infoconcert that i've found the concert , no flyers,no stickers, even on the cafe capital's website(where the show was planned) nothing was mentionned so I guess that , it was the reason, I found on the same site(infoconcert) that they planned the same show in june I don't know if they'll do a better publicty, I hope so I'm ready to help them if they want :2thumbs: for the promo

Edited by didier emiliot