JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My Soul Ain't For Sale Appreciation

• Admin

This track is just incredible.. It's one of those songs where the more you listen to it..the more you like it.. I can't stop listening to it :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: So smooth.. Raheems vocals are pure butta :davidblaine:

True Tim, the first time i heard it i liked it alot just got through listening to it on jeff's myspace and the more i here it the more i love it can't wait to get the album next week so i can listen to it over and over... just a great smooth chilled out track.

I only got the advance like a month ago...and the song is number 5 most played track on my i-pod. If you are like me and like taking walks in the middle of the night (and live in a safe neighborhood), there is no song better to play on your headphones. Just one of the greatest tracks I've heard for a while!

Can anybody recommend me Raheem Devaughn's best stuff?

Yeh it is really one of a kind song. I got it as my song on myspace. Its the only one i've found off trotm as Jeff's page doesn't let you add his tracks to your profile yet.

"Dollar Dollar Bill Y'all"

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

Yeh it is really one of a kind song. I got it as my song on myspace. Its the only one i've found off trotm as Jeff's page doesn't let you add his tracks to your profile yet.

"Dollar Dollar Bill Y'all"

I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH EVERYBODY-I HAVE BEEN KILLING THAT SONG SINCE I FIRST GOT THE E.P. I PLAYED IT SO MUCH TILL I GOT ANOTHER GUY WANTING TO GET IT. ALSO OF WORTHY REPEATED SPINS IS THE TRACK WITH LIL BROTHER ON THE E.P.-STARIGHT DOPE!!!!

• Members

This track is just incredible.. It's one of those songs where the more you listen to it..the more you like it.. I can't stop listening to it :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: So smooth.. Raheems vocals are pure butta :davidblaine:

i feel the same thing :1-say-yes: I already start playing it in my show , this song is really awesome

• Members

raheem's just great... like you said tim...the song gets better and better with each time you listen to it...the same experience i made wit my people aswell...i like my people better tho...that could be because i've heard it more often tho ;)

...oh, btw, does he have a solo album? i just read he's on the new jazzmatazz...is that in stores already?

Edited by rockthehouse