JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wild Child???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Mate, you're thinking of the wrong boxes! The blue boxes under our name are awarded when you pass a certain number of posts. They are called "pips" officially, but just basically as a sign of how many posts you have.

Further down, beside the "Warn: (0%)" etc, are 5 boxes. That's what I'm talking about.

Guest Prince
Nononono, go and look at other threads. You will see. You will definitely see it under peoples names. In that function, theres warn (raise or lower), and ban (temporary [specify amount of hours or days] and permanent).

If you don't see a "warn" thing under your name, then you will see it under other peoples. I know this because there is no warn function below your name on my screen :)

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 27 2004, 08:28 PM]Nothing man! I guess that feature diesnt work for me!![/quote]
It works for all potnas. You won't see it under my name or Tims, Julies, Kevs, etc. But under other peoples.

Guest Prince
20minutes even... Sorry man, got held up with something else. Here's something I flung together, airbrushing to protect the innocent. I pasted in some samples of one person on 10%, and also the options menu.

[img]http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/other/options.jpg[/img]