JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith 'trashes his hotel room with peaches'

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 17 2004, 05:42 PM]Yeah its like ozzy osbourne used to completely trash hotel rooms and cause a lot of damage all the time, you cant condemn Will for throwing a couple of peaches around. You know what its like when your having fun with your friends, things get out of hand and you do a few stupid things, but its all in the name of fun. If Will paid for it all, i think its fine and very funny.[/quote]
Julie, a "couple of peaches" wouldn't cost thousands of £s to clean up Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
I didn't say before, but my thing is this... Will is human and no different from the rest of us, because in the end we're all the same, right? But if we were staying in a really posh hotel room, would you trash the place and let things get out of hand? I know he has the money to clean it up, but it shouldn't have happened. This is the sort of story you would expect to hear from a cheap hotel that has "Grime 101" graffitied on the walls... Edited by Prince

Man take it easy.
OF course are thousands of pounds a lot but it's easy to damage a hotel room with peaches.
you just have to hit the right spot.
of course it's a stupid thing to do but how often do you hear that will trashes a hotel room or does other stupid things.
everyone is a sinner.
But if his mamma knows about it...

Well just lets say that he'll writes another song like Parents don't understnd Edited by iceonly

Guest Prince
[quote=catcata,Aug 17 2004, 05:53 PM][quote]when your 34 and father of 3[/quote]

He's a cool dad, not inresponsible, c'mon!! nobody left hurt !! [/quote]
True, but peach stones are arguably objects which could become missiles if the rest of the peach falls apart. Edited by Prince

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 17 2004, 04:07 PM]When asked about the peach fight, he said: "I really can't comment on that."[/quote]
Presumably because he wouldn't want to discourage worldwide megastars such as FP to returning.

just a thought but this story might not even be true, u know what tabliods are like and they will do anythin to make Will look bad. For example that story about the security not lettin Will into the prince concert and making him pay. apparently Will went off in a huff but it turns out the story wasnt even true.

and im sure it wouldnt take that many peaches to get Will a big Bill. He would have been staying in a very expensive hotal room and he would only have to break 1 thing and it would cost him £1000's. Again im not sayin he was right to do this, but im sure at one point in my life i will do something similar if i havnt already ( well not in posh hotel rooms coz i cant afford it). Every1 acts dumb, it just makes life more exciting.

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Aug 17 2004, 06:16 PM]and @ prince, okidoki then  :kiss:

I tought you were sarcastic becouse of the peach missile thing:P[/quote]
Yeah sarcastic there, but also being serious... If that makes sense... Infact all of my posts in this thread have been sarcastic, but serious at the same time. And I can't see anywhere that says this is from a tabloid? Edited by Prince