JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Easin' on Back"

DevilsJim89

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, they don't take long at all. It'z really simple. If it'z all one loop, I just do it a couple times, then copy the whole sound, then paste several times. (if the beat is really dope and I really like it, I make em 5 mins.)

I do this loop thing wit a lot of cds. I did it wit G-Unit recently. Sometimes, usin others beats is cool, especially if people don't know who they r. U expose em 2 new music.

But the Ashanti one i did (wasn't looped, but same process), took a while, but I got it. and it sounded pretty good. don't ya think?

Hey once in a while I'll freestyle in the shower and my parents hear me and tell me "Calm down and rap after the shower"! :roll: Edited by bigted

lol at ted. I never rapped out loud in the shower. I don't think I'm that good 2 freestyle in the shower. Maybe I'll rap my lyrics one day, but my parents hear me in the house all the time. So I won't mind. They've even heard some of my songs. Well, my early material. They haven't heard me lately.

I really like this lyrics.
simple but i felt the flava that you're bringin!

sorry that i wasn't here for a long time but i was busy!
Recording trax, school and job!
But my album is recorded, when all trax are mastered i will upload 'em to soundclick.com, and give you a link to it!

peace loco