JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Easin' on Back"

DevilsJim89

[quote=Prince,Aug 17 2004, 02:51 PM]occasion/invitation/abrasion/equation etc

But these wouldn't have fitted... However, how you say "white or black" in the next line, hints that the two countries you mention should both be a mostly white country, and a mostly black country for that to properly make sense... (Disclaimer, I'm not trying to be racist here)[/quote]
I say, just leave the rhyme the way it is. He might just be startin out.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 17 2004, 07:53 PM]I aint racist im sayin it dont matter who ya are to have fun and ease on back...[/quote]
Woah three posts all in one minute. Right, Jim, re-read my post. I didn't point the finger at you.

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 17 2004, 02:54 PM]yup rookie over here just startin out...

OH and about an audio to it, I really wanna kno how to make a beat and stuff...a nice laid back beat...i think i might rap it with a JJFP instrumental but I dont wanna borrow.[/quote]
It don't matter. Just do it 4 fun. I suggest "Just Cruisin".

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 17 2004, 02:58 PM]I dont got the instrumental for that, do you?

I was thinking either "Summertime", "I'm Lookin for the One" or "Freakin It". lol[/quote]
Yep. I got it becuz I looped it. It'z so dope. I should put up my tracklist of instrumentals one day.

But now, u got me questioning. U HAVE "Looking 4 THe ONE"???!!!????

Man, I never really find JJFP instrumetnals. I make em myself.

I think I'll look again.

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 17 2004, 03:10 PM]you use Goldwave right? How u loop em? I'd love to use a program that put likes a lil marker on the track in which the program knos to loop back too.[/quote]
RRRRR? I don't do it that way. I'm too stupid. lol. I do it myself. Some, U can't even tell I looped em. Others, u kinda can, but it doesn't mess u up. Here's the tracklist btw...

1. Girls Ain't Nothin But Trouble
2. Parents Just Don't Understand
3. Nightmare on My Street
4. A Touch of Jazz (not looped, but did U know y'all R able 2 rap over it?)
5. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
6. Summertime (downloaded)
7. Ring My Bell
8. U Saw My Blinker
9. Dumb Dancin' (I love this one, freestylin 2 it is so fun. especially if u got the quickness)
10. Summertime (Remix, u kno I rapped my '04 2 it)
11. Twinkle Twinkle
12. Just Kickin' It
13. Ain't No Place Like Home
14. Men In Black (downloaded)
15. Just Cruisin'
16. A Long Walk ?(i 4got but it'z a Jill Scott, produced by Jazzy Jeff)?
17. 4 Da Love of Da Game (downloaded) - it playz at Jeff's site 2.

Some I Dj'd up. like put a fade in or out. blended different parts over until they break. put pauses(well, silenced). It'z a very fun cd. btw, I just downloaded "Just The Two of Us" and "Miami" the other day.