JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where you at?

Hero1

come on guys, there's enough stuff to talk about. Jeff did a world tour and the half of the members here met him somewhere around the globe. he has a new album coming out and Will is walking around with grey hair :nolachen: and talking about his brand new toilett. and of course he's the most powerful actor in hollywood.

My story...

My life is really messed up due to school and some other things. My first and second quarter grades were ok, but my grades really plummeted during 3rd quarter. I went from a 3.5 average to a 2.7. My parents weren't too happy with that. The reason my grades are low is cuz I got so much homework and essays and projects all at the end of the quarter and I couldn't do it all, and go to work (even only working weekends) and get enough sleep at night too. It drove me insase. I did my best to get as much as I could and basically my mom told me I wasn't good enough for her and she doesn't think I tried hard enough. I constantly fight with my mom now. I got my phone taken away and I have to buy my own in the summer. The only really good thing I have in my life right now is my boyfriend. He's the only one I can talk to without being told "You are so over dramatic. You are putting all this stress on yourself. You complain too much. Grades are not that big of a deal." That what my own best friends were telling me. But now they're not my best friends anymore because I'm too "emo" for them. I thought I could tell them things and have them try to help me out, but apparently I was wrong. I'm working my ass off to get my grades up cuz I wanna graduate with good grades and work after high school and go to college and make something of my life. I don't want to be the way my former best friends are now. They never do they're homework and they get crappy grades and they're gonna be bums when they graduate, that is, if they don't drop out first. I'm just getting stress and pressure thrown at me from everybody and everywhere. Everyone expects more of me than I can give and people tell me, to my face, that I'm just not good enough for them. All I'm trying to do is put the pieces of my life back together and be happy. I feel like I'm just going in circles, I'll fight with my mom and then we'll negotiate something, and then if something else goes wrong or if one of my grades drops slightly for some reason, it's another fight, more brutal every time. I'm getting really sick of trying to impress everyone around me, especially in school. I regret signing up for some of the classes I have right now cuz I really hate them, but now I have no other choice but to get perfect grades for them or else my life will just get worse than it already is. I'm sick of working my ass off to try and make everyone happy when I feel like it's not worth it in the end for me. I always tell myself things will get better, but this whole cycle of fights and stress and depression and anxiety keep coming back around. I don't know if it's worth it to even try anymore, I'm so lost. All I want to do is be done with high school and move out and move on with my life. So much drama and chaos... I can't deal with it anymore. I'm sick of it all.

So that would explain my absence... I've just been trying to put my life back together and make something out of it... that's all I have to say.

• Admin

Hey Sam..

Believe in yourself.. Take all that stress and pressure everyone is putting on you.. and "use it for fuel" the only one you should be trying to please is yourself.. don't let their negative attitudes get to you.. as long as you have done your best and tried your hardest..that is all you can do.. best of luck!

Yeah Peaceangel, exactly as tim said you have to know yourself that you can do it, and try not to take notice of people around you that are getting you down....and don't ever let anyone tell you you cant do something, as long as you believe in it, you can do anything you want to.

I don't know if this helps you, but when i'm doing a lot of projects and essays, just try not to panic, thats the worst thing that you can do, and just take a breather, i have to remind myself of this as i have my business studies exams coming up!

peaceout!

Keep your head up Sam! I know whats its like living at home and having the stress of parents and work as well. Just keep focused on what's to come and try not to worry too much about what's happening now. It'll pass soon enough and you'll be at a different...much happier stage of your life!

I'm still here, even tho not often.. Not caus I dont like it anymore, but just becaus life is so busy. Almots every weekend I'm gone, to my girl in germany, and through the week I have to do allof of stuff I cant do in the weekend and stuff like that. But if I find some space, I'm on here.

Sam.. You know you'r my homegirl, and I miss talkin to ya, but I truely understand you caus I'm going through simular things myself. All I can tell you is to keep you'r head up really.

Edited by Turntable

Hey Sam..

Believe in yourself.. Take all that stress and pressure everyone is putting on you.. and "use it for fuel" the only one you should be trying to please is yourself.. don't let their negative attitudes get to you.. as long as you have done your best and tried your hardest..that is all you can do.. best of luck!

:word: You can only do your best and at least u have the right attitude about it and want to try harder, it would be worse if u didnt care about your grades.