Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sonic1988

Will Smith live in concert DVD

When Will performs live he needs to trust that he has real fans in the audience and not just the people who only know 'Gettin jiggy wit it'

His recent setlists have been

Switch

Getting jiggy wit it

Miami

Switch again

Men in black

Switch again

Party starter

Switch again

Summertime

Just a (lame) joke there of how much he milked Switched lol

Edited by analogue

Came today Brakes, Wow they put a show on. Cheers.

I picked this up on ebay a few years back. GREAT DVD!!! I also ripped the audio and made a cd out of it. If anyone wants it pm me. Anyone have any of those B side songs? Maybe we could do a trade?

Anyone who wants a copy I have 2 official copies to sell

wow, I didn't know you still had them, I remember asking you like a year ago. I figured you didn't so i got mine on Amazon....Oh well. At least you got one sold. :thumbsup:

Did anybody else notice that on Party Starter(I think) a woman had her sleeve on fire reaching out to Will?

i spent ages trying to figure out what that was, its the background somehow reflecting off her, the background has a weird orange colour if i remmember right,i wish she was on fire tho the annoying woman.

Did anybody else notice that on Party Starter(I think) a woman had her sleeve on fire reaching out to Will?

i spent ages trying to figure out what that was, its the background somehow reflecting off her, the background has a weird orange colour if i remmember right,i wish she was on fire tho the annoying woman.

yeah, the first time I saw that, I was thinking "why is everyone so calm?" but then I figured it was the reflection, that fire effect was there for a lot of the concert.