JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith live in concert DVD

I just got this a couple days ago (there are quite a few on amazon for less than 5 bucks, so check it out if you don't have a copy)

and I have to say that this is one really cool concert. The back of the DVD makes it seem like he does 3 or 4 songs, but he does a true concert that's very entertaining.

and for those of you who have the DVD, check out the encore after the credits, if you haven't seen it yet.

Thats one thing that disappoints me with Will's performances and concerts! He does the Miami, Men In Black type songs! Just once i'd like him to do some album tracks as well!

A few other artists concerts I've been to were filled with songs they did that weren't released as singles!

Yeah, i love that set...i haven't watched it in over a year. I've been dying 2 watch it again for months but haven't had the time 2 do so. I love the set. The Top 40 songs don't bug me at all. Of course there are other songs i wouldn't mind seeing in their place....but i think y'all are being 2 greedy. The fact that a JJ+FP concert is available on DVD is amazing.

Still havent been able to get a copy. It was never released here but i keep an eye on the stores that sell importstuff, only problem is will is not really a hot artist over here so they never get his stuff. been searching online for a download for ages but cant find it anywhere.. dont be alarmed thou, even if i would download it i would absolutely buy it the first chance i get. im one of those who wants to be able to hold my music and movies (cd & dvds) not just watch them, and support will ofcourse.