JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Has anyone ever heard "Higher Baby"?

bigted

Was JJ&FP the only ones in hip-hop that made an olympic song? I'm gonna say that this Dream Team of '04 doesn't deserve one, I would've thought about writing somethin' but they're not that good though! :werd:

I waz CD digging 2day and actually found the Barcelona Gold CD at a good price. Since i already have 2 samplers with "Higher Baby" on 'em...i didn't get. But i'll probably get it next time i'm there. One things 4 sure...i know nobody will get it. :kekeke:

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 17 2004, 11:16 PM]I'm sure the young talented Allen Iverson can rap an olympic record...we all kno hes got skill....

(i hope someone knows what im talkin bout becuz im dissin Allen cuz his album I think got cancelled cuz it was too offensive, he dissed a lotta gays and stuff...not quite sure tho if it got cancelled or not)[/quote]
That was around the time that people were protesting "The Marshall Mathers LP" so that tells you how bad it probably was! :werd: Allen Iverson is a very tough and talented basketball player, but he's very selfish and not a good team player, he takes too many shots a game and doesn't pass the ball that much.