Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigted

Has anyone ever heard "Higher Baby"?

I was reading the lyrics to this song and it seems very dope, but has anyone actually heard the track and if anyone ever did could u post it so I could hear it thanks! Peace! :dj:

Its actually a dope song but not JJFP's best. It does though get you hyped. I love the ending.

[url="http://jjfp.bluefreeze.net/higherbaby.wma"]DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - Higher Baby (Right click & Save As..)[/url] Edited by DevilsJim89

yeah i got it a few months ago, its ok but u can c y it didnt get on a jjfp album, ive only actually listened to it about 5 times. i think it still needs time to grow on me.

Thanks Jim! It ain't their best but it's dope though! :dj: It was fitting song by a legendary duo in hip-hop to represent for the legendary Dream Team in '92! Edited by bigted

"Higher Baby" waz done stictly 4 the Barcelona Gold album...it wouldn't make sense on a JJ+FP album in my opinion. I have 2 copies of the Barcelona Gold: Coca-Cola Sampler #3 CD that contain the track.

Its something alittle different, but works well for what it was made for.

I would say that the guitar works quite well tho, just subtle enough

The beat is dope, the subject matter is good, it's just the Olympic-tie-in that makes it's not a good album track. The production is dope tho'....and i crack up everytime i heard the beginning when i hear Jeff say "hit me one."