JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

On the power of positive thinking

excellent message. I can't relate to you saying how he scares you, Julie when he thinks like this,.... because its how I feel also. We really do have power that Will is talking about, weather we choose to execute it or not. The power is so HUGE and intense of a force,... that one can accomplish anything within his or her heart's desires. Its the direction in how you choose to 'relinquish' your energies, is what will determine your final outcome. Its all about Choice and hard work that is disected even further. Its real deep, and actually, Id love to see us leading these sort of discussions in the off~topic forum... because its truly an eye opening experience learning the true meaning behind relinquishing Power within. Will didn't even touch the root of it ...but he did quite well... haha...

He was speaking of not relinquishing power, but its more than this. There are basically negative and positive forces in this universe. You must relinquish AUTHORITY over your life to one or the other, but can not supress your inner power to a neutral state, or you wont grow. By relinquishing Authority over your life to God, you literally yeild positive results and abundance in prosperity thats real, and as Will says, yields happy endings that are lasting.

likewise, if you choose to relinquish authority/ or your 'power' to evil, you may also gain abundance in material things, but happiness or fruitfulness won't yield longevity, because it didnt come from God. Its all about Bad Vs Good.

so much, so little time, and I dont wanna cause confusion..but this really was a great read...

thx 4 posting this,

very insightful,

xoxo,

cookie

excellent message. I can't relate to you saying how he scares you, Julie when he thinks like this,.... because its how I feel also. We really do have power that Will is talking about, weather we choose to execute it or not. The power is so HUGE and intense of a force,... that one can accomplish anything within his or her heart's desires. Its the direction in how you choose to 'relinquish' your energies, is what will determine your final outcome. Its all about Choice and hard work that is disected even further. Its real deep, and actually, Id love to see us leading these sort of discussions in the off~topic forum... because its truly an eye opening experience learning the true meaning behind relinquishing Power within. Will didn't even touch the root of it ...but he did quite well... haha...

He was speaking of not relinquishing power, but its more than this. There are basically negative and positive forces in this universe. You must relinquish AUTHORITY over your life to one or the other, but can not supress your inner power to a neutral state, or you wont grow. By relinquishing Authority over your life to God, you literally yeild positive results and abundance in prosperity thats real, and as Will says, yields happy endings that are lasting.

likewise, if you choose to relinquish authority/ or your 'power' to evil, you may also gain abundance in material things, but happiness or fruitfulness won't yield longevity, because it didnt come from God. Its all about Bad Vs Good.

so much, so little time, and I dont wanna cause confusion..but this really was a great read...

thx 4 posting this,

very insightful,

xoxo,

cookie

Forces? You like Star Wars, dont ya?

I dont agree. There arent positive and negative "forces". I think its kind of obvious that you are one of those religious people who consider the not religious peoples evil. Nothing is about all about bad vs. good. Its so ****ing ignorant to even think in that way. It might be the truth in bad Hollywood movies,

"There are basically negative and positive forces in this universe. You must relinquish AUTHORITY over your life to one or the other, but can not supress your inner power to a neutral state, or you wont grow."

Grow in what way?

"By relinquishing Authority over your life to God, you literally yeild positive results and abundance in prosperity thats real, and as Will says, yields happy endings that are lasting. "

Yes. All people who believe in good gets happy endings. Here are some examples: The jews in the 40's, the millions of people in Christian countries in Africa that has been killed by pope John Paul II. I think I keep the authority over myself to myself, or perhaps to Fidel Castro, a man who truley has helped his people grow. Interesting that he is one of few dictators who is not religious...

"likewise, if you choose to relinquish authority/ or your 'power' to evil, you may also gain abundance in material things, but happiness or fruitfulness won't yield longevity, because it didnt come from God. Its all about Bad Vs Good. "

What is evil? Satan? If I dont become a satanist I'm not evil? Personally I'm sure there are nothing as simple as bad or good, except maybe for that sandwich I made yesterday, that was really bad. I think the bread was a bit old. Not even Hitler was all bad. Not even Nelson Mandela is all good.

Pfft. Leave your house. See the world. How old are you? 40? Time to see the world and learn how it works. Time to quit all this redundance and to see beyond good and bad. Its the thinking of a five year old, "its all about good and bad". And that good would come from God and bad from "evil"... thats a bit dittleidoo. But hey, maybe I should feel bad for you as I do with Ned Flanders, Rod and Todd.

Edited by Lerkot

I dont agree. There arent positive and negative "forces". I think its kind of obvious that you are one of those religious people who consider the not religious peoples evil. Nothing is about all about bad vs. good. Its so ****ing ignorant to even think in that way. It might be the truth in bad Hollywood movies,

"There are basically negative and positive forces in this universe. You must relinquish AUTHORITY over your life to one or the other, but can not supress your inner power to a neutral state, or you wont grow."

Grow in what way?

"By relinquishing Authority over your life to God, you literally yeild positive results and abundance in prosperity thats real, and as Will says, yields happy endings that are lasting. "

Yes. All people who believe in good gets happy endings. Here are some examples: The jews in the 40's, the millions of people in Christian countries in Africa that has been killed by pope John Paul II. I think I keep the authority over myself to myself, or perhaps to Fidel Castro, a man who truley has helped his people grow. Interesting that he is one of few dictators who is not religious...

"likewise, if you choose to relinquish authority/ or your 'power' to evil, you may also gain abundance in material things, but happiness or fruitfulness won't yield longevity, because it didnt come from God. Its all about Bad Vs Good. "

What is evil? Satan? If I dont become a satanist I'm not evil? Personally I'm sure there are nothing as simple as bad or good, except maybe for that sandwich I made yesterday, that was really bad. I think the bread was a bit old. Not even Hitler was all bad. Not even Nelson Mandela is all good.

Pfft. Leave your house. See the world. How old are you? 40? Time to see the world and learn how it works. Time to quit all this redundance and to see beyond good and bad. Its the thinking of a five year old, "its all about good and bad". And that good would come from God and bad from "evil"... thats a bit dittleidoo. But hey, maybe I should feel bad for you as I do with Ned Flanders, Rod and Todd.

Lerkot there are ways of putting you point across and that certainly was not one of them. Calling Cookies '****ing ignorant' is just so disrespectful seeing as she would never speak to anyone like that. You really need to learn some respect if you want to succeed in life. Its something you quite obviously haven;t got the hang of yet...

thx 4 posting this,

very insightful,

xoxo,

cookie

Grow in what way?

Boom. Word.

sadly Lerkot, with all due respect to what you've said here, (if anything interesting at all), I'm abit too exhausted to read all of this, or even entertain a conversation with someone of ur mentality. Contrary to what you may think, feel, or imply in that smidget of a peanut size brain of yours, I have been and will remain neutral in the MIDST majority of the board member's desire for you to part from the board... unless you get just a little bit more stupid with your comments. Mind you, tho I haven't been around, I'm still a part of the moderating team, and you've been given a number of chances to redeem yourself.

Its a difference in having a discussion with differences of opinions, versus the obvious here...attempting to create chaos in an otherwise, positive thread.

I highly recommend that you ATTEMPT to interact with everyone here,... in a more cordial and friendly manner, ... tho voice your opinions (regardless of how warped) without the weak insults.

I'm not going to give you a single warning.

peace,

cookie