JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vocal Stripping software

Mike

None Exist.

There are some methods, but nothing is perfect and it's REALLY time consuming. Do a Google Search for "DIY Acapella Tutorial"..

I mean...what you would need to do is take your time, mess with the EQ and all that. There is really no promise that it'll even work. Your BEST BET is to hope that the Instrumental or Acapella were released somewhere (usually on vinyl)...

even the best dj's can't do it...

if you hear the juelz santana and lil wayne version of black republicans...the dj had to reverse the one part to make a swishing sound so he could mesh it into a repeating, somewhat good instrumental for them to rap over

Its impossible to make this happen if you want some level of 'quality' and professional results. You may have to just re~create all of the beats in your studio. If you try EQing, or putting a limiter on the track, its not possible to distinguish the regions / VOX from the rest of the instruments that are within the vocal range. The vocals will still be audible, and you will wind up with just a 'muddy' mess on your hands...

someone may have mentioned.... but, another route is to find the instrumentals without the Vocals. theres some 'kareoke' stores that sells muzik this way w/out VOX. This may be your best alternative..

xoxo,

cookie.

i knew it wouldnt be perfect but thats how i got my accapella for Believe Me by fort minor (i didnt do it but someone else did) you can hear some of the beat in it. the beat i made masks the one thats on the accapella...... but anyway, thanks guys

• 14 years later...
  • Members

Have you ever heard about the news feed on the sites? Today such programs are available in almost every browser. They allow the audience to subscribe to interesting news resources, to study useful articles without opening their sources, but with maintaining traffic to the site. Here you can see how it looks and order it for your website