JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

K. Smith in Will Smith Video...

3cookies

Does anyone know which of Will's videos that Kyle was in? I can't remember which one it was off the top of my head, but I was wandering if anyone else even knew he was in Will's video??? I never knew myself, until just the other day...

xoxo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

naa, not that one bruh. I'm talking about one,.. when Kyle was much much younger,.. its an older video. dang! I just can't remember what video it was... Do u guys remember Will kissing a kid in any of his videos???

Maybe,...I'm rambling, and this video never left his studio.. LOL.

xoxo,

cookie

that wasnt kyle..who is wills sisters husbands son.. that was prob jaden in just the two of us

It would have been Trey, Jaden wasnt born.

The only video linked with WS I can remember Kyle being involved with is Kel Spencer's Wilderness video.

If it was any video it probably would be from the BWS/Willennium era. Maybe Freakin' It or something.

wasn't kyle the little kid Will was holding in the Summertime video, playing with the bubbles?

i know he was in Just The Two of Us, when Will's sitting in a chair and all the kids are on the floor in front of him singing along. he was in the Kel Spence video too. and he was one of the little kids in Freakin' It.

that's a shame i watch his videos that much lol

Tim are you sure he's Will's sister's husband's son? I always thought he was his sister's son, esp. with his last name being Smith (not that that really matters when you think about it.)..come to think of it Cookies i also spotted him in an episode of FPOBA with Will's mom one day.