JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Season 5 of Fresh Prince on DVD released May 11th, 2010

It's about damn time baby!! I thought that this day would never come considering DVDs are becoming obsolete with people downloading now

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than a week!! I got hyped when Suncoast dropped off a mini catalog at my work and in the Upcoming Releases for May 4th....there it was The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Season 5. This is beautiful.

It's been delayed AGAIN!!! But this time it's only for a week. I was really annoyed when I couldn't find Season 5 in stores today (the release date). I just found out it was bumped to next week. May 11th we'll have it!

• 2 weeks later...

interesting... Hopefully the last season will be out by the end of the year.. might as well..

What I don't understand is why Lisa was totally ditched in the last season.. also, his mother marrying Lisa's dad is never mentioned again.. it's like the producers were fond of just chucking away everything at the beginning of the season, continuity be darned..

I am proud to say I own season 5 but there are no extras. Unless they aren't advertised...which I doubt they'd do. I haven't opened it yet and I probably won't until I start watching the entire season back to back...which I probably won't do until they release season 6 in 2026.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I received the 5th season yesterday, 'cause yesterday was the release date for the german version. Guys, I still can't believe that they finally released season 5. It's great to see, that Warner is still interested in releasing the whole show. And who knows, maybe we'll get the last season by the end of the year.

• Hero1 unpinned this topic