JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SMITH RECUPERATING AFTER SHOULDER STRAIN

MissAshley

SMITH RECUPERATING AFTER SHOULDER STRAIN

Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

WILL SMITH is recuperating after undergoing treatment on his shoulder in a New York hospital.

The ALI star suffered a strain last week (ends02FEB07) on the set of new movie I AM LEGEND, and was treated by doctors at the Hospital for Special Surgery on Thursday (01MAR07) - but Smith's spokesperson insists the injury is not serious.

She tells the New York Daily News, "Will strained his shoulder on Thursday morning and after work immediately went to the hospital." "He worked Thursday and Friday and was just having a little bit of therapy.

It is absolutely not something major or life-threatening."

http://www.pr-inside.com/smith-recuperatin...rain-r59758.htm

if he wwas in the studio that would never happen :P

You'd be surprised with the kinds of injuries that can take place in a studio.

lol..like what

I don't know....it's eazy 2 get injured in Hip-Hop. Think about all the egotistical fools with access 2 guns, drugs and alcohol. Look at the fights, murders, and lawsuits that come 2 so many of todays emcees and rappers (good and bad). Luckily his royal Freshness is one of the smartest in a the game and doesn't let that kinda crap creep in2 his life if he can help it. For 20 million dollars and doing what i love, i'd gladly take a cut or a bruise here and there. Sacrafice 4 your art has always been my thing when it comes 2 my local acting.