Hero1

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss N.I.C.

To: WillieFromPhilly, Big Ted, Da Brakes and Hero 1

I'm glad that you guys are friends of Kel. I'm handling his publicity and you will be hearing a lot more fom him in the very near future. He actually co-wrote "Switch" as well as 6 other songs on "Lost and Found." He's about to put out a mix tape entitled "Who is Kel Spencer." www.KelSpencer.net's home page is up while the remainder of the site is under construction. Need any info, hit me at NICPROMOS@Gmail.com. And that's word to the 3RD....

Guest Miss N.I.C.

To: dEVILSjIM89, iCEoNLY, Jumpinjack AJ

My proir message goes for you guys as well. AJ, I've heard about you. We appreciate you.

Thanks for the info Miss N.I.C., I think Kel Spencer should rap on a remix to one of Will's future singles, that would help him get some buzz.

Thanks for the info Miss N.I.C., I think Kel Spencer should rap on a remix to one of Will's future singles, that would help him get some buzz.

Yeah that would be dope..maybe on a remix of Party Starter??!!

Miss N.I.C., thanx 4 poppin' in!! It's been frustrating waiting on stuff from Kel 2 drop. The last few times i checked 4 his site, it waz no longer up. I got "The Streets Know That/Promise Land" 12" and "The Street Know That / Freestyle" sampler. That stuff has been holding me over for like 2 years. Please keep us posted!!

this a great track..very jazzy jeff n fresh prince..with jeff cuttin and scratchin all the samples for the chorus.. and wills 1st verse is one of his best.. i wished he'd done 3 verses though..and kept kel off the track..its too good a track 2 waste it! :switch:

Yeah I like Kel, he is ok but ur right! He shouldn't be on the track, it would've been so much betta then... :word: