JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nice guys VS The bad boy

analogue

Why is it that some girls (Please note that i said some and not all) are attracted to jerks all the time? Now i've talked to a few girls about this and they say that it's because they feel more protected around the ''bad boy'' and that they feel as though good guys can be a little to wimpy some times. Now i don't now about you lot but i think that is just plain dumb cause in reality the bad boy is the biggest sissy you will ever meet. Sure they may act all big and tough on the outside but on the inside their just sissy's and as for saying that the good guys are sissy's is just stupid also, just beacause these guys are nice it don't make them soft and FP said it perfectly in the song Mr. Nice guy ''Sometimes yall mistake nice for soft'' and just beacuse the bad boy has a big mouth don't mean that he's super confident. Infact he's probably the least confident person you'll ever meet and Kel Spencer says it the best in one of his tracks ''The confident man moves in silence''.

It just winds me up so much that some girls complain there's no good guys in the world but for some reason continue to date jerks

Edited by analogue

i know where your coming from on this one analogue, i saw this a lot at college with my friends, and the dudes they were seeing were jerks and acted all tough because they had a gang, and once i confronted someone by themselves they were like oh no it wasn't me.

but i have to say at uni it's a lot better and the girls go for the nice nice guys like me and you more often than not..lol :hail: :wiggle:

I would agree that younger girls go 4 the bad boys. Most mature females don't waste time on them. I think i've always been the nice guy, but my behavior hasn't always been that of the good guy (tho' i waz never really bad). Why i have been the nice guy that got overlooked for the idiotic bad boy (usually 2 later have the girl change her mind later in some way), i've also found that becuz i waz the bad boy knuckle head in the past who has grown up...some of that edge is still there...and i've found some girls thing that's attractive. The 'bad boy' edge doesn't actually have 2 be bad...and infact, it should NEVER mean u are treating the girl bad.

yeah it all comes down to confidence.

I myself try and go for good guys but they turn out to be bad. I really liked this guy last summer bcoz i thought he was different, he was such a nice guy and he was confident too. Turns out he was messin around and seeing 2 girls at once. So i thought thats it i dont like him anymore hes not who i thought he was, but u cant switch off feelings like that and i still like him even tho he treats girls badly. Why, i dont know.

Its hard to find good guys, i dont know if they are hiding or just a rare breed. The guys i meet only want one thing.

Yeah, you can be nice but still have an edge to you. I think it's really all about confidence...

God Blessa!

Yeah and usually the jerks out there have no edge to them cause they're well just jerks really and they probably are the least confident people you'll ever meet. They just act big and tough and have a big mouth to cover up their insecurity

I would say the main thing is to just not be a pussy. Run your own life how you wanna do it. Gotta be strong, then sensitive. In my experience of the past few days, it works haha. Gotta take some control. Confidence is massive as well. But never let them forget how much u want them, as long as they know, it's all good, the little things matter!

Yeah it is a confidence thing...girls usually tend to go for cats who seem to be in control of the situation, even if they end up treating others and the girl at hand like complete jerks. But more intelligent girls might mess with bad guys for a while but later do go for nice guys...I've never really seen too many bimbos with nice guys. So as long as you aren't aiming for getting those types of girls and exhibit self confidence and stay true to yourself there is hope for guys like us.

I feel you tho'...I have problems with understanding the female state of mind too..but there are a couple of girls who do end up showing interest in me...so the situation isn't hopeless.

hey fellas, now listen! its all about how long your ding dong is, you get it? girls just have to look at your ears and they know whats going on. ok just joking :haha:

now serious, i think, like the most of you said, that its about confidence plus a lil bit of humour. cause the most girls want to be entertained, you know when they once start to laugh they won't quit until the early morning. sometimes its annoying, but we have to live with that...

btw, i have really big ears :lolsign:

Yeah, comedy works for those of us who are naturally funny. I think that part of that also has 2 do with not caring what anyone else thinks. Do u...as long as u are respectful 2 everyone else around, do u...even if it turns a few heads.

yeah its about confidence. but why do girls always fantasize about guys who look "fresh dressed" and "fitted"?? sorry but i dont wear my clothes 2 sizes too big and i dont wear hats sideways rested on my dome. and btw i actually tie my shoes. i guess im not good enough for girls.