JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Song Types In Wills New Album

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure man, but Will has said numerous times in interviews that this album will be smarter, more mature and with more meaningful rhymes 2 the trax. He also said it would have an ol' skool vibe 2 it, so this could really go both ways. The way he describes it makes me think the album will be alot like Willennium...and that's a very good thing 4 many of us. Especially the ol' skool Hip-Hop heads.

• Admin
of the 2 traxs ive heard.. one is kind of a club..dance..electronic type beat kinda feel.. the other one kinda reminds me of its all good.. just great party rap with banging beat.. of course his albums always have a nice mix..but at the moment all i've heard is uptempo

Hey I think LL's album is gonna be club oriented too, they really should collaborate then! When is LL's album droppin' anyway? Does anyone here know about that?

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Aug 13 2004, 12:57 AM]Not sure man, but Will has said numerous times in interviews that this album will be smarter, more mature and with more meaningful rhymes 2 the trax. He also said it would have an ol' skool vibe 2 it, so this could really go both ways. The way he describes it makes me think the album will be alot like Willennium...and that's a very good thing 4 many of us. Especially the ol' skool Hip-Hop heads.[/quote]
I'm really hoping for another Code Red or Willenium..JJFP always mixes it up good so there shouldn't be any doubt it will be good.