Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nykk20

MIB3 (MIIIB)

For now a third 'MEN IN BLACK' is very unlikely. The movie is currently in development, with producers Laurie McDonald and Walter F. Parkes being the only ones on board at the moment!

No a third Men in black might be a good thing

Cause Will just might write another song for it like he did with MIB and MIIB. So a new song just might equal a new album

So i'm all for a MIIIB if Will writes another Sound track song for it

NO, NO, NO

A MIIIB would just be the same as the first 2. They were very excacly the same, don't ya think so?!?

MIB 1 is classic...MIB 2 sucked...one of will's worst movies beside Wild Wild West...and to MIB 3 Hell naw!

Even if he is involved in the soundtrack he should do it for another movie! A song for a drama movie would be interesting in the near future ... he should have made a track for POH type of "Just the two of us"!

I wouldn't mind MIB 3, but the whole MIB series is really not that appealing to me, I would much rather see a Bad Boys 3 than a MIB 3.

NO, NO, NO

A MIIIB would just be the same as the first 2. They were very excacly the same, don't ya think so?!?

not exactly the same. I loved MIB. strange, deja~vouz kinda thing... reading this post... i just watched MIIB this morning, around 0:400 am. LOL :thumbsup: Funny how I liked it more than when I watched it a few tymes in the past...

peace,

3cookies

let's hope it doesn't happen...The second one wasn't that good.

That's probably why a third one should be made. A little redemption is a good thing. The problem is that the second movie's plot was bad, and they spent half of it trying to write K back in... and there were too many jokes that just fell flat. With a good plot, a sequel can be a good thing.

yea, the second one really wasn't all that gUd, but Since I hadn't seen it in sooooo long,...and watched it recently, I actually REALLY enjoyed it. I think i was watching it with my youngest son about 4:30 E~A~R~L~Y one morning. hah...

don't matter 2 me... if theres a MIIIB or not,.. imma be there regardless... lol

xoxo,

cookie

Guest Guest

Well, it was nice, nothing more. At this moment 'Men in Black 3' seems to be in development hell and I don't it'll get outta there anytime soon. The last thing we heard from official side was that Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith have written a script treatment and that they were looking for a scribe to pen a script based on it. Until now it seems like there hasn't been any script which was greenlit by Sony.

If part 2 wasn't that good it doesn't mean the third one couldn't be better ;)

Yeah your right , I really loved the dog in 2 :3-laugh3: :lolsign: