JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tatyana Ali, Her New Album

viber_91

Sorry if this has been poste before.

Anyone heard anything about her new album?

Just stumbled over som info and it said the album would come out summer/fall of 2007 and would be produced by:

The Fresh Prince

Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins

Daryl Simmons

Babyface

Max Martin

David Foster

Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis

Teddy Riley

Shawn Stockman

Danny Sembello

We can at least hope for a track featuring Will! :wickedwisdom:

That would be so cool, i love her songs on her myspace. where did u read that?

Wikipedia, i know it could be rumors but I heard something about it from a friend, went on google to search for it and just fonut tat on wikipedia, so theres two sources at least...

I find it funny that we are hearing so much about Will being involved with Music since people flipped out about his so called "retirement". He is also still scheduled to perform at a Mandela AIDs Awareness Concert of March 19th according to MTV.com. So although he may not be making new music at the minute, music still seems to be a big part of his intentions.

Thanks for the news Viber, hope it happens.

EDIT: Heres the wikipedia link; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatyana_Ali%2...nd_studio_album

Edited by Big Willie

That title's kinda misleading....don't say FP is producing it if he isn't. It waz a let down 2 not see him on the list. They've been friends and business potnas forever, which makes u think they'd collaborate again...but at the same time, she might wanna stand on her own 2 feet and break outta his shadows.

I can't wait 4 the new album. The line up of producers sounds really good. I hope she gets it out 4 the summer and that FP is on it somewhere.

That would be so cool, i love her songs on her myspace. where did u read that?

Wikipedia, i know it could be rumors but I heard something about it from a friend, went on google to search for it and just fonut tat on wikipedia, so theres two sources at least...

Hmm, can't u just go on wikipedia and post there some things u want? I think so and maybe just someone went there and posted this because he read something like that, maybe a rumour about Tatyana Ali bringin' a new album out, he saw this somewhere, went to wikipedia and posted this!

Who knows?!...