JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 cent: hip hop is dead

Mike

but he has a mixtape called hip hop is dead...and he disses nas...? what?? its on itunes and im listening to these songs and am getting really confused becuase he is dissing nas and other artists. does he think he knows what real hip hop is?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, that's the funniest thing in hop hop for years. I'm not a Nas fan by any standard, but I heard the Hip Hop is Dead track the other day and was very impressed, it might make me pick up my first Nas album.

Back on topic though, I think 'fiddy' believes he is the be all and end all of all hip hop. He's made it and has thousands of people who never knew hip hop until him and Em thinking they're livin the lifestyle and **** tryin to talk all gangsta.

As much as it hurts me that Hip Hop pretty much is dead, I do find fiddys fans absolutely hilarious when you talk to em.

Guest lambertj3

Haha, that's the funniest thing in hop hop for years. I'm not a Nas fan by any standard, but I heard the Hip Hop is Dead track the other day and was very impressed, it might make me pick up my first Nas album.

Back on topic though, I think 'fiddy' believes he is the be all and end all of all hip hop. He's made it and has thousands of people who never knew hip hop until him and Em thinking they're livin the lifestyle and **** tryin to talk all gangsta.

As much as it hurts me that Hip Hop pretty much is dead, I do find fiddys fans absolutely hilarious when you talk to em.

i find your comment funny seeing as how you speak for ALL 50'S FANS WHEN YOU NEVER MET THEM PROVES YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LOL.

lambert, if u are a fan of JJ+FP, then talk about them. Your entire existence on this board is built on talking about 50 Cent + G-Unit. Nobody here views u as a JJ+FP fan or respects your opinions of worshiping garbage fading pop rap. Either be a fan or shut up. They got G-Unit message boards that u'll fit right in on.

Guest lambertj3

lambert, if u are a fan of JJ+FP, then talk about them. Your entire existence on this board is built on talking about 50 Cent + G-Unit. Nobody here views u as a JJ+FP fan or respects your opinions of worshiping garbage fading pop rap. Either be a fan or shut up. They got G-Unit message boards that u'll fit right in on.

those are fighting words, you are hilarious thinking you speak for everyone aj face it YOU DON'T,my entire existence hasnet been built on 50 because like you i post a reply on ALL post of ANYTHING THAT IS POSTED so stop talking out yo ass and if you are so much a jjfp fan take a hint STOP POSTING ABOUT 50 STOP RESPONDING ABOUT 50 AND STOP TALKING **** HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? who said i was worshiping ? get your facts straight and fading pop lol 11 million ghetto cats and hood people(you wouldn't know nothing about that since you live in the burbs) respect him think about it b4 you speak

I agree. And since I am AJs total counterpart, I think most would agree.