JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Timeless

Silver Tiger

After years of work, we are now reaping the rewards of my harvest. THIS- is the moment of my 1000th post. This is a special moment. It is rare for me to make 1000 posts on any board but I've probably got more history with the members here than any other board. It goes all the way back to the original Will Smith board when I was "oldschoolrap."

BUT ANYWAY: I did it. We did it.

Let's celebrate!

Michael-Jordan---Slam-Dunk-Against-Orlan

fireworks.jpg

shakielmo.gifshakielmo.gifshakielmo.gif

I made this in paint about 2 years ago:

albumcover.jpg

To give this thread some extra weight I've got a gift for all who wisely read this far. DatPiff. Bookmark it, love it. A LOT of free mixtapes from a lot of artists (Just off the top of my head, some of the artists I've found include: Rakim, Lupe Fiasco, Skillz, and Nas).

This is really happening. I would like to say "You're Welcome" for all I've contributed to the board all these years. You're Welcome.

I'll be seein ya.

God Blessa!

Yo, that site is AWESOME. wow. thanks for sharing it dude, i definitely am gonna be downloadin some mixtapes off there. Also, congrats on the big 1 0 0 0.