JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mary Jane

Hero1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but he's done it before, so he know's how his body reacts.

Thats why I said reacts "differently"... Anything can happen, you're body isnt gonna react the same everytime. That's all I'm saying. Obviously it's Wes' choice, if he wants to do it who am I to tell him not to? I'm just stating the risks you face when you choose to do drugs. It's nothing to do with me though. If anyone else wants to smoke, it's not affecting my life.

Edited by Big Willie

i knew this would happen, i didnt wanna end up in a long discussion about it but now it has to be said, cant bite my lip anymore.

Thats how it starts, once a week, then some people, obviously not all, do it more and more often, they find themselves to be tence when they arnt doing it and so use it to calm themselves. Short term the affects make u paranoid and on edge. Long term it causes lung, throat cancer etc, depression and skitzophrenia (sp?). Not to mention when people move onto harder drugs bcoz they dont get a kick out of pot anymore.

I found out my brother was doing pot, only at football matches apparently. Thats about once a week, i dont know if he does it more often but i do know hes on anti-depressants. Is it linked to the pot? i dont know.

So there u go, theres the facts, pretty grim but thats it.

ive never heard of anybody reacting differently to pot in a way that severely impacted them, but its true that your body does react differently sometimes... it has to do with how strong the weed is too.

i know that pot can make u act differently and become depressed and i think i feel that in small amounts sometimes, all u have to do is take a couple days off from it and you'll feel happy and not lazy anymore. and that doesnt happen everytime either. in short, i dont know how long i will continue to smoke, but like turntable said once a week cant really hurt you. i probably wont be doing this when im 25. i dont think smoking once a week for a couple years is gonna give me lung cancer or anything serious.

trust me all of my friends have been doing it a lot longer than i have and their fine and they give me advice on how not to get caught up in it too. besides this is all for fun anyways, friday nights and thats it usually, good fun.

• Admin

Once a week is aight, just dont get caught up.

I wouldnt say that... it's like STD's, it only takes once. If you're body reacts differently to the drug it really doesnt matter if you've been doing it you're whole life, or if you've only done it once. You can never tell. Thats one of the reasons I stay away from anything like that... drugs, alcohol, hell... I dont even like taking aspirin when I have a headache, thats how anti drugs I am.... you're literally risking you're life for a high that you dont really need.

I don't wanna take anything that affects my mind like that.. I'm very much not into having drugs as well.. no antibiotics..no aspirin(kills ya liver) and all that..their are often natural and herbal remedies to most of these things...

Once a week is aight, just dont get caught up.

I wouldnt say that... it's like STD's, it only takes once. If you're body reacts differently to the drug it really doesnt matter if you've been doing it you're whole life, or if you've only done it once. You can never tell. Thats one of the reasons I stay away from anything like that... drugs, alcohol, hell... I dont even like taking aspirin when I have a headache, thats how anti drugs I am.... you're literally risking you're life for a high that you dont really need.

I don't wanna take anything that affects my mind like that.. I'm very much not into having drugs as well.. no antibiotics..no aspirin(kills ya liver) and all that..their are often natural and herbal remedies to most of these things...

Thats exactly my point... I like being in control of my actions at all times.

I dont go to herbal or natural remedies though, just wait out the pain... the amount of times I've injured my legs playing football, and had ankle injuries, I'd be popping pain killers all the time... but I choose not to unless its really necessary. I'm pretty much a no pain no gain type person when it comes to that.

Edited by Big Willie

• Admin

I dunno about this, but I know I will never smoke anything. The thought of smoke just messes me up, it's just so unnatural compared to drinking.

:3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: whats so natural about drinking large amounts of alcohol to affect your mind..same kind of thing in my book

Wow, I didn't think you guys would make a topic out of this... I mean, I can't stay awake through a school day without taking a dose of Excedrin every morning, and sometimes a second dose later in the day.... are you gonna make a thread saying I'm a drug addict??