• Big Willie Style
    • JJFP greatest hits
    • Willennium or anything newer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

My first JJ&FP album I bought was Rock the House and the JJ&FP Greatest Hits. With Willennium too..know that i think about it. :angel: all cd's.

Can you or anyone else out there tell me what the length (time-wise) of the song "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" was on the Rock The House album.

None of the regular websites I visit to look up song length times seem to know the length of the song "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" on the Rock The House album (the album that song first appeared on).

I am interested in knowing this because I collect 80s music and I have a personal 80s compilation cd collection of 156 cds of nothing but 80s music. In this collection, I only have original album versions of songs in it and not edited versions or remix or extended versions. I want to make sure the version of "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble" I have on my computer is the original full-length album version of that song and not an edited version.

To answer the original topic of this forum, I don't have any of their albums. I mainly buy various artists/compilation-type cds and rarely by cds by single artists/groups.

Edited by woodeaglevigil

on my album the CD version its 4.52, its called the extended remix. i also have a version that is 5.05, thats called the original version ( i got it from some1 on this site), the words change slightly, instead of "handed her my wallet and ran like hell", he says "hit her with a trash can and ran like hell"

welcome to the site, you should check out the "hes the dj" album if u like 80's music.

• Members

I'm 14, so I wasn't there when the first album appeared by Jeff Townes and Will Smith. Also, I didn't knew about Will Smith's solo albums. But my first album is "Lost & Found" and immediatly loved his music. Later on, I learned about the old skool rap duo, I got an interesting of the two. I still however can't find any of the albums they did together as "DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince". I'm a newbie fan.

• 2 weeks later...

on my album the CD version its 4.52, its called the extended remix. i also have a version that is 5.05, thats called the original version ( i got it from some1 on this site), the words change slightly, instead of "handed her my wallet and ran like hell", he says "hit her with a trash can and ran like hell"

welcome to the site, you should check out the "hes the dj" album if u like 80's music.

The 5:05 is the original 1987 album version.