JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson world tour in 2007?

analogue

Guest Guest_bigted_*

I really think it's gonna happen, I was watching James Brown's funeral today on cnn and Al Sharpton said he was talking to him on the phone before he died and he said that he wants Michael to keep going to carry on the legacy, they were supposed to collab on that Katrina tribute song but that never happened unfortunately I guess, now at the ceremony today they were callin' Michael to dance on the stage today with MC Hammer there but he was too upset to do so, he did say a couple nice words on James' behalf though

Guest Guest_JumpinJack AJ_*

MJ tickets are like 50 million dollars a piece just 2 stand in a parking lot down the block from where he's performing. But if he hits the East Coast, i'll probably look in2 seeing him.

I dont care about his personal issues, what people think of him, he is, and always be a music legend, he could be locked up and do a album in jail, i'd sure as hell still buy it, i love the dudes music, and i think i'll be meeting my fellow british folk in wembly arena, right brakes?

I will join you also, but I have a feeling I would have to kill someone to get tickets ... would be worth it tho