Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JumpinJack AJ

DJ JAZZY JEFF - LIVE AT TUESDAY CLUB SHEFFIELD

Y'all gotta find the DJ Jazzy Jeff "Live At Tuesday Club Sheffield" 2-CD bootleg. It waz recorded in 2005 and Mad Skillz hosts it. I have a few of Jazzy's sets and this just may be the best one ever. It mashes up old school Hip-Hop, classic R-N-B and current stuff as well. I've only heard the first 20 minutes so far and he's got people like The Emotions, Sugarhill Gang, Eric B. + Rakim, DJ EZ Rock + Rob Base, Justin Timberlake, Soul II Soul, and more. And of course u got the classic Jazzy Jeff cuts thru' out the mix. Even the songs i don't know are dope. And the sound quality is perfect. I've never heard a bootleg sound this good.

Do yourself a favor and track down the guy selling this on ebay!! Again, this might be Jazzy's best bootlegged set!!

YESS Man! I have this cd, it's almost the exact same set he played when I saw him in manchester!! Now u can hear what I heard live since I still haven't got around to sending you it by mail (ooops, been busy, sorry!), u still want it?!

want to upload the bootleg? :shrug: :kool2: or is it easy to find on ebay?

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

I GOT A CHNACE TO RECORD IT FROM THE INTERNETA MONTH AFTER THEY HAD IT ONA PARTICUALR WEBSITEAND I AUTOMATICALLY PUT IT ON CD AFTER RECORDING IT ON CASSETTE. I STILL PLAY THAT TILL THIS DAY IN THE WALKMAN OR IN THE CAR-IT IS DEFINTELYA SHOW WORTH KEPPING-CLASSIC JAZZY JEFF!!!!

I saw him at the liverpool gig of the same tour. It was absolutely classic Jeff. Skillz gave me the mic 3 times, the last one Jeff nodded him to as he started mixing Summertime.

I saw him at the liverpool gig of the same tour. It was absolutely classic Jeff. Skillz gave me the mic 3 times, the last one Jeff nodded him to as he started mixing Summertime.

what did skillz give you the mic for?

what did skillz give you the mic for?

I was standin at the front and rappin along with every song Jeff was playin so he kept handin me the mic to rap over it properly. :jazzy:

Edited by Perry

Have not receved my CD yet, starting to get a little scared. I'll just have to wait and hope for te best...

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

HEY IF U NEED A COPY JACK- I CAN SEND U THE MP3 OF IT. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS CONVERT THE CD TO MP3. HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL-COOL_WILL68@YAHOO.COM.

PEACE!!!!! :thumbsup: