JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Empire Film Magazine

JamesUK

Everybody in the UK should get the latest Empire

It has a lot on Will, 4 page interview, review of POH, and a preview of Legend

It's the one with Transformers on the front, It says Will Smith bottom left of cover

Edited by JamesUK

empire1tp1.th.jpg

empire2nn3.th.jpg

empire3gn1.th.jpg

empire4md4.th.jpg

empire5il1.th.jpg

empire6zv4.th.jpg

empire7yf8.th.jpg

empire8kt7.th.jpg

sorry guys, having a major problem with the size of the 3rd one, no idea why i had no problem with the others but that one doesnt work. i think u can copy and re-size in paint, sorry.

the problem with the third one Julie, could be b/c it was too big and imageshack may have automatically resized it, sometimes a direct link works if you've tried to re-upload it and had the same problem...i love imageshack but it drives me nuts when I try to post sometimes

empire1tp1.th.jpg

empire2nn3.th.jpg

empire3gn1.th.jpg

empire4md4.th.jpg

empire5il1.th.jpg

empire6zv4.th.jpg

empire7yf8.th.jpg

empire8kt7.th.jpg

sorry guys, having a major problem with the size of the 3rd one, no idea why i had no problem with the others but that one doesnt work. i think u can copy and re-size in paint, sorry.

the problem with the third one Julie, could be b/c it was too big and imageshack may have automatically resized it, sometimes a direct link works if you've tried to re-upload it and had the same problem...i love imageshack but it drives me nuts when I try to post sometimes

ah thanx, i'll try and sort it 2moro. At first i thought it was so much better than photobucket, but now im not so sure lol