Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2006, now 2007...

Jonny 5

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll come back.. they all come back.. :1-say-yes: ]

but seriously its been kool watching you go from a 12 year old punk to a really kool young adult.. you know whats important in your life so more power to you :wickedwisdom:

i dont think punk is the right word to use there! i was never a punk.

2006 was the most dramatic year of my life...

- Made it through the first semester of my first year in high school (ended in January)

- Met a new guy in my physics class, and worked on a project with him

- Ended up going out with this guy near the end of May - my first true, real relationship

- Got good grades in my sophomore year of high school

- Turned 16 during the summer and had a great birthday party

- Passed my driving test with 98% and got my driver's license

- Got a job near the end of July at a movie theater - still working there and I love it!

- Got a car shortly after getting the job

- Made many new friends at work

- Got a myspace account to keep in touch with friends

- Had a good relationship with my boyfriend, but then broke up with him in August

- Met another guy from work whom I got close with very quickly

- Started going out with him in the beginning of September

- Started my junior year of high school

- Got a phone call from my ex, and became friends again

- Found out that our reason for breaking up was a total misunderstanding due to a lack of communication, although there's no way we can ever get what we had back... we're just good friends now

- Joined stage crew at school and participated in the musical West Side Story in November... staying after school every day for 2 weeks, it was hard work but it was definitely worth it in the end

- Started having trouble juggling school, homework, working, and getting enough sleep

- Failed a few classes due to the above ^^

- Didn't like home and school life as much, and thought about dropping out and going to night school, cuz I didn't want to give up my job

- Discovered a lot about myself while I was deciding what was more important to me, and realized my social life is what I value the most

- Made efforts to raise my grades in school... helped a little bit but still failing one class that I am really struggling with

- Got closer to my friends as we helped each other through life

- Had a great Christmas break, visiting friends and family, and working, and not dealing with school...

So yeah, definitely full of ups and downs... the best and worst year of my life, that's how I would put it. That would explain why I'm not on the forum as much anymore... just way too much to deal with right now and so little time... but things are slowly starting to get better.

Is it just me, or are people finding the forum to mean less to us? I think there is a person to blame here. *coughs cough*

And speaking of Wes being a "punk", didn't anybody else notice him 'meeting mary jane'? I personally have no problem with that, but I don't think the rest of the JJFP fam will take to kindly to that.

Edited by mfuqua23

Well like a lot of us on this board expressed in this topic I respect my body, I don't smoke or drink, but really though I'm cool with people that do as long as they don't try to force me to do so, that's when it's a problem...

mine:

- worked full time and went to school full time all year (took my first summer school class as well)

- same job (was promoted a while ago, now I have stagnated in this position)

- had a girlfriend from work for about three months

- became more comfortable with the opposite sex overall

- watched my sister go off to college in Ohio, she is back now till mid-January

- bought a plane ticket for my friend in Army which he has yet to pay me back for

- continued to not drink, only had about three alcoholic drinks all year

- solidified in refraining from red meat (I think I ate beef maybe twice all year and no pork at all)

- expanded my tastes, began to like more vegetables and shrimp as well

- lived the whole year in my parents house, ready to move out in a few months

- many complications with car

- treated myself before the year's end by buying an Apple iMac (with a decent Cyber Acoustic speaker system) which I am typing from at this moment

- became less reliant on TV and movies, although it has picked up of late

- continued going to church and involved in ministry, went on two awesome retreats as well

- lost touch with more friends, some came back into my life, but I tended to go out on weekends less overall

- juggled insecurity and confidence a little more than the previous year

- overall: everything's on an even keel...as it should be, much to be grateful for

Is it just me, or are people finding the forum to mean less to us? I think there is a person to blame here. *coughs cough*

And speaking of Wes being a "punk", didn't anybody else notice him 'meeting mary jane'? I personally have no problem with that, but I don't think the rest of the JJFP fam will take to kindly to that.

hehehe its all for fun on friday nights... no ones turning into a drug addict here :thumbsup: