JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Are the legends true?

Viktor

Is there anyone that got a video of Will performing on this promotion tour? When he was in sweden promoting men in black 2 there was a newspaper that had a video of it online.. but they didn't tape this one, and they don't have the old video anymore....

i've been searching the web and it's impossible to find any live video where you see more than 5 sec of a song :(

Is there someone here who knows where to find any live footage? I'm not only intereseted in this years tour, but every live performace Will or JJFP has made.

The only one ive found is the one where he and sisqo sings freakin' it & wild wild west, i think its some kind of movie awards...

I'm working on getting the video i took from london up, also dabrakes has some video he's going to put up

[quote=Viktor,Aug 11 2004, 04:51 AM]Is there anyone that got a video of Will performing on this promotion tour? When he was in sweden promoting men in black 2 there was a newspaper that had a video of it online.. but they didn't tape this one, and they don't have the old video anymore....

i've been searching the web and it's impossible to find any live video where you see more than 5 sec of a song :(

Is there someone here who knows where to find any live footage? I'm not only intereseted in this years tour, but every live performace Will or JJFP has made.

The only one ive found is the one where he and sisqo sings freakin' it & wild wild west, i think its some kind of movie awards...[/quote]
Whoa you got the video for that? Hook us up! Thats the 2000 Grammy Awards in which he and Jeff are rockin' it!

[url="http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/quicktime/movwin/0,3261,m0no020710smith,00.html"]Will Smith & BizMarkie Live @ Stockholm[/url]

- you might need QuickTime to play it.

That stockholm video didn't work, It showed that quiktime icon broken in half, what does that mean? I've got quiktime. whats wrong? :(

I downloaded the grammy video from DC++ , I don't know how to put it up here. anybody knows?

They changed the lyrics for wild wild west :) Edited by Viktor

DC++ = Direct Connect ++, a filesharing program.

Do you have that Stockholm video downloaded? Tim could add a new part for the site with live videos and we could give him ours. Hope you did download it before they deleted it cuz it was good. I had it before my computer crashed...

I can remember the Brit award performance i've been looking for that ever since