JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE DIRTY SOUTH INVASION MUST END!

JumpinJack AJ

i dont see why keep talkin bout stuff you dont like, AJ if you dont like that music its ok, but you wont change everybody's mind wit a couple of posts, even if they were right, i agree wit you, but i dont agree that you keep talkin bout how much you hate this and that.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pak, read a post relevant subject matter and u'll see what i have 2 say. Just cuz i say that your favorite lightweight dime-a-dozen rappers suck dosen't mean i only have negative things 2 say. U come at me cuz i insult u...what about all the other people in this topic that agree that this dirty south trash is garbage.

I come at you because you is the topicstarter.. Insult me? lol.. Yeah you really got me with your "you like wack rappers" shìt. wow .. The same people who agreed with you here says they like the same rappers in an another topic.. They say yes to whatever.. But i've got a mind of my own.. but really dont insult me again man :3-laugh3:

Peace

Guest lambertj3

Don't get all bent outta shape cuz u love unoriginal, degrading, talent-lacking, explict pop music.

aj you are a saint but what and who gives you the right to say what is unorignal etc, etc, ? you can't do that

Guest lambertj3

You know what, Southern rappers are pitiful... sometimes I think 50 Cent if from the South.

now thats just hateful, and wrong

...and true... you forgot to add true... :thumbsup:

no not true not true at all, that would mean you also hate ludacris

You know what, Southern rappers are pitiful... sometimes I think 50 Cent if from the South.

now thats just hateful, and wrong

...and true... you forgot to add true... :thumbsup:

no not true not true at all, that would mean you also hate ludacris

No, not all Southern rappers are bad. It was just a generalization... Outcast, Luda and others have things going for themselves.