Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
willreign

WHAT THE...???

[quote=3cookies,Mar 11 2004, 10:04 PM][color=blue]WEll the only way u gonna get rid of the little willie is to get THOSE POSTS UP YALL!!![/color][/quote]
Don't go B2K on me :smile:

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Mar 11 2004, 09:10 PM][quote=3cookies,Mar 11 2004, 10:04 PM] [color=blue]WEll the only way u gonna get rid of the little willie is to get THOSE POSTS UP YALL!!![/color][/quote]
Don't go B2K on me :smile: [/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Mar 11 2004, 10:10 PM][quote=3cookies,Mar 11 2004, 10:04 PM] [color=blue]WEll the only way u gonna get rid of the little willie is to get THOSE POSTS UP YALL!!![/color][/quote]
Don't go B2K on me :smile: [/quote]
:slap: :rbw:

[color=blue]peace,
3cookies[/color]

i think this board has grown on me a lot, i wasnt sure at first, but its definalty encouraging me 2 post more, which all of u b2k fans seem to like lol.

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!

bump bump bump :dancingcool:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Mar 12 2004, 04:23 PM]which all of u b2k fans seem to like lol.

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!

bump bump bump :dancingcool:[/quote]
How insulting haha :biggrin:

i'm gonna keep it real with you..i don't really like this forum..way 2 much going on..i mean you got so meany places you have 2 look..the old board waz why easyer then thiz one...i kinda mis that old board.. :tear:

so your saying you cant handle the extra activity? you'd rather have a board where you only have to check 2 or 3 posts a day? shame on you!

[quote=fan 4ever,Mar 12 2004, 10:11 PM]i'm gonna keep it real with you..i don't really like this forum..way 2 much going on..i mean you got so meany places you have 2 look..the old board waz why easyer then thiz one...i kinda mis that old board.. :tear:[/quote]
Have to say I do agree to an extent.

I like the look of this new forum and there is much more fun to be had too............ :slap: ............see.

But it is rather messy, too many boards.
The old one kept it much more tidy.

Too many off topic boards when with the old forum we had a board just for off topic stuff.
The old forum's set up was much easier to browse.
Personaly I think this place could do with a [u]little[/u] tidy up.

[i]Whoa, check out my new status!!!!![/i]
[img]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/big/eek3.gif[/img] Edited by the real big willie

[quote=fan 4ever,Mar 12 2004, 10:11 PM]i'm gonna keep it real with you..i don't really like this forum..way 2 much going on[/quote]
I agree that there might be a bit 2 much going on. 2 many of the off-topic boards in my opinion. When Cookie waz re-working her message boards, i suggested that 2 many different forums thins out the activity cuz when there are alot of forums, it's hard 2 find motivation to use them all. U'll know after a month or so if that's really true in this case tho.'

the thing abt 2 many boards.. well i think i made the forums very specific..so if u dont wanna check sumthin out in that forum u dont have 2... so really some people may only check out the top 3 music forums.. but atleast theres some other stuff if people wanna post abt diff. music..or life or sumthin and they dont have 2 clutter up the jjfp forums..

rbw im surprised by you..i thought you would have thought [color=red]Big[/color] rather than [color=red]small[/color]

i may have to change your title again :rofl:

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LMBO at Tim :rofl:

It is big, and can be difficult to navigate, and when AJ pointed that out to me, I did some downsizing from about 13 forums, and consolidated them to like 5 or 6 forums, but I've temporarily deactivated the board, cuz ppl wasn't visiting for the same reasons AJ mentioned... :confused:

But the difference with this board is,...you can look on the main forum page, and clik on the [b]"view new posts" [/b]link at the top ~ right and won't hafta to worry bout finding ur way thru the forum. It was hard at first until I discovered that was the key...brings all new topics on one page.... :peace:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

Everytime i have time 2 visit them, they are down....ha ha. A few times i tried posting and my posts never seemed 2 show up. Let us know if u put them back up.