JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHAT THE...???

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]Hey Willreign...there was a post or two on the old board, mentioning the forums were gonna be moved to another server. Also asking ppl to save any topics in particular they wanted... You must have been away for a little while...

I'm kinda already used to the new forum, because I post on another board thats pretty similar.. haha... :rolleyes:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

Nothin against u, tim... but da old forum had flavour, u know! Original JJFP style... and I love it! Bring it back, man, please!

Peace...
Fresh Stecki

[quote=TopDawg14,Mar 10 2004, 01:17 PM]I just wish I could have my "JJFP Potna" status back. :afro:[/quote]
[color=blue]IM with you on that about the "JJFP Potna" title,...i dont wanna be a "Little Willie" lmbo... :hyper: lolol :peace:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

Guest Prince
There was plenty warning, a week in advance I think.

As far as I'm aware it's because the website moved to another host, the other message board was on the other host, so hence there's a new one.

Guest Prince
Yo Adir there's nothing to complain about. It's like Daedalus Mortality said, it's basically the quality of the posts that matter.

Oh and also, over the years from different message boards I've been on which have moved, I worked out that collectively I've lost around 9, 000 posts :hyper: