JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Casting Call for "All Of Us"

3cookies

woa. hopefully this is the right forum. lmbo

yesterday, Tisha Campbell was on the radio (previously recorded, I'm sure) announcing a casting call for extras to be on All Of US. It was held in Atlanta last night from 7:30 to 10:30 pm (forgot location tho)... and I thought, wow. Good opportunity for JJFP fans/aspiring actors to get the chance to work with Will and or Jada... man my heart was racing 4 a quick minute...but I was like, I can't go, so why'm I gettin all jiggy wit it... :lolsign:

I was wandering if there were a casting call in other cities too for All of US? That would be so cool, to see a JJFP fan we all know selected as an extra doing a scene with Will. haha

anyway..just thought I'd share...

peace,

cookie

I havent read the post of it being cancelled,...but unless I was hearing things, She introduced herself as Tisha Campbell and was inviting actors to audition as extras 4 All Of Us, and even mentioned acting with her husband Dwayne too...

I wander now, weather the show really is/ isn't cancelled with auditions? :hmm: oh well...

peace,

cookie

the show was almost cancelled lol

but it got called back for a third season, Elise Neal isn't a part of the cast anymore, apparently b/c of budgets or something they felt she was expendable, don't know can't really remember and it's moved to Mondays @ 7:00 or 7:30, not too sure

the show was almost cancelled lol

but it got called back for a third season, Elise Neal isn't a part of the cast anymore, apparently b/c of budgets or something they felt she was expendable, don't know can't really remember and it's moved to Mondays @ 7:00 or 7:30, not too sure

WHAT?!?!?! Elise Neal isn't a part of cast anymore???? :thumbsdown: :sigh: Well guess I won't any reason to watch now....

OK maybe I'll still watch but I'm watching under protest.

BRING ELISE BACK!!!