Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Well wills appearance in sequences is his younger self and it has fans reminiscing of the 90s
  4. Last week
  5. There should been a comeback jjfp single to compliment the 90s vibe of the movie
  6. 'Gemini Man' Expected to Lose $75 Million at the Box Office https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2019/10/gemini-man-lose-75-million-box-office?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social
  7. Saw this on Saturday, yet another Will Smith movie the critics can but the public love. I’m beginning to think there’s so kind of vendetta on him as an actor, or merely the critics are so far detached from what the audience actually wants is scary. A strong 7-8 out of 10.
  8. Second weekend: Domestic: $36,516,543 30.8% + Foreign: $82,200,000 69.2% --------------------------------------------------------- = Worldwide: $118,716,543
  9. JumpinJack AJ

New GANG STARR Album / Single with J. Cole

https://www.okayplayer.com/music/when-is-gang-starr-releasing-new-album-2019.html?fbclid=IwAR3uIS8NpGg2s9rBBNc4i6C_Z5Jdix40W_5Nc1L3HlIc6ncTTPKgiGtExFo Gang Starr Announces First New Album In 16 Years, Shares New Song POSTED BY ELIJAH C. WATSON 1 MIN AGO The album is titled, One of the Best Yet. Following the release of the group’s first single in 16 years, Gang Starr has now announced their first new album in 16 years. READ: DJ Premier Reveals The “Emotional” Process Of Producing Gang Starr’s First Single In 16 Years Titled One of the Best Yet, the album’s 16 tracks are produced solely by DJ Premier and features J. Cole, Q-Tip, Talib Kweli, M.O.P. and others. Premier started working on the album in September 2017 (seven years after Guru’s death) while an urn with Guru’s ashes sat atop his production console. “I never lost faith, or wavered. I still felt it inside of me, it just happened to be nine years later (after Guru’s passing),” Premier said in a press release for the album. “We all want the things we want right now, but I am a patient guy. I hung in there and I just kept believing.” “This album means everything to me. It’s a continuation of what I never wanted to end,” Premier added. “It’s a very foreign place for me and very emotional. I get happy, sad, excited; my feelings are kind of all over the place. But predominantly, just very happy to be making music with Guru again.” Along with the album’s announcement, Gang Starr has shared another track from the album titled “Bad Name.” One of the Best Yet is expected to drop November 1, 2019. Check out the tracklist below. 1. The Sure Shot (Intro) 2. Lights Out feat. M.O.P. 3. Bad Name 4. Hit Man feat. Q-Tip 5. What’s Real feat. Group Home & Royce Da 5’9” 6. Keith Casim Elam (Interlude) 7. From A Distance feat. Jeru The Damaja 8. Family and Loyalty feat. J. Cole 9. Get Together feat. Ne-Yo & Nitty Scott 10. NYGz/GS 183rd (Interlude) 11. So Many Rappers 12. Business Or Art feat. Talib Kweli 13. Bring It Back Here 14. One Of The Best Yet (Big Shug Interlude) 15. Take Flight (Militia Pt. 4) feat. Big Shug & Freddie Foxxx 16. Bless The Mic
  10. JumpinJack AJ

What Are You Listening To? XXII

This is easily the album I'm most excited for.... GANG STARR - Bad Name One of The Best Yet (2019)
  11. JumpinJack AJ

New GANG STARR Album / Single with J. Cole

Another "new" song just dropped...
  12. Went to see the movie and liked it very much. Amazing action sequences and visual effects. Definitely worth watching in theaters. The CGI was a bit off sometimes, especially on young Will's face, which made him look a bit creepy. And the story was predictable. Nonetheless, it turned out to be a very entertaining sci-fi/action movie for me. 7.5/10
  13. Ale

Jada/Fam/Misc

Jada in negotiations to return to 'The Matrix 4' https://deadline.com/2019/10/matrix-4-jada-pinkett-smith-in-talks-to-return-1202761135/
  14. Earlier
  15. Everyone is coming up with a top hip hop artist list and the voice of reason is Jeff and besides that everyone except jjfp gets acknowledged but they were the ones that won the first Grammy award for the genre he said there's 40 years of history you can't forget the eras
  16. JumpinJack AJ

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Spin-Off in Development

I saw this. There's too few details at this point to get excited or annoyed. I trust that Will wouldn't do anything with the show that would discredit it, but to pull off something as equally good would be quite a task.
  17. JumpinJack AJ

Making the Freakin' It Video (2000)

This was fun to watch. Truth be told I don't ever recall "Freakin' It" playing on the radio, and only recall seeing the music video played two or three times. I kind of wish the waited to release The Will Smith Video collection so that it included this video. "Freakin' It" was intended to be the first single off of the album. I remember seeing traces of it being prepared before Willennium was fully announced. Timing the Y2K craze resulted in "Will 2K" being the first single. "Freakin' It" was easily a Columbia choice. They wanted a pop hit in the form of "Jiggy", but they messed it up since nearly every song on the album is better than it. Willennium was a great time. A Touch of Jazz was all over the album and Will spent more time in Philly for it's creating and promotion.
  18. JumpinJack AJ

Movement on Bad Boys III

I was just about to post the B.E.P. video. I think it's kinda strange that the film doesn't come out until January and they dropped a single from the soundtrack. I prefer B.E.P. classic Hip-Hop (check their last album, if you haven't), but I still really like this. I love the color in the video, too.
  19. Box Office: Domestic: $20,500,000 34.5% + Foreign: $39,000,000 65.5% --------------------------------------------------------- = Worldwide: $59,500,000
  20. Abdul1997

Movement on Bad Boys III

Dope song! Fits the vibe totally.
  21. bigted

Movement on Bad Boys III

Where's the jjfp single?
  22. Ale

Movement on Bad Boys III

The Black Eyed Peas, J Balvin - 'RITMO' From the 'Bad Boys For Life' Soundtrack
  23. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Spin-Off in Development with Will Smith https://tvweb.com/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-spin-off-will-smith/
  24. Will on 'Trevor Noah' http://www.cc.com/video-clips/sghzio/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-will-smith---playing-young-in--gemini-man--and-getting-fearless-on-social-media---extended-interview
  25. Ti made a top 50 list and didn't mention jjfp krs one heavy d or q t ip and ranked himself ahead of 'll cool j rakim busta rhymes and big daddy Kane I could make a t top 50 without ti easily
  26. Most of those artists wouldn't be famous without jjfp that list is weak magic is tripping
  27. And this one was a nostalgic and funny interview:
  1. Load more activity