Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Friend Like Me Prince Ali Don't Be Afraid to Be Different and what is the 4th one?
  3. Today
  4. 4 new rap tracks from Will this week!
  5. Soundtrack is out next week. http://allears.net/2019/05/15/aladdin-soundtrack-to-feature-zayn-zhavia-ward-will-smith-and-dj-khaled/
  6. Hero1

'Aladdin' - Will as Genie

Will is on Ellen and Jimmy Kimmel on Tuesday to promote Aladdin.
  7. Last week
  8. Ale

Jada/Fam/Misc

'Angel Has Fallen' Trailer - Jada's new movie
  9. More info here below: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/queen-latifah-and-will-smith-working-on-hip-hop-version-of-romeo-and-juliet-news.80428.html
  10. Ale

'Aladdin' - Will as Genie

Will at the Tokyo premiere. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7036895/Aladdins-Smith-looks-dapper-burgundy-suit-puts-animated-display-Japan-premiere.html
  11. By coming to this board everyday shows I'm a dedicated jjfp fan who loves old school hip hop but that don't mean I wave po m poms for everything they do we all make mistakes but I'll reserve anymore judgement until the album drops hope this is a warm up for commercial heads but fans of classic music want more
  12. I reckon Will is gonna drop surprise album on us! It won't be planned and will just hit us hard!!
  13. I'm well aware it's 2019 I support some of the younger artists like Kendrick Lamar game j Cole n chance the rapper but since I'm over 30 I'm not gonna listen to everything a current teen listens to you're right nobody is perfect if wills new album turns out wack I have the right to be critical all our opinions matter
  14. I'm loving this feature. It's great to hear Will have some flow and talk some ish. I'm hoping for more. I don't wanna hear the same crap about cursing, how he's working with crappy younger artists...just stop already. Either enjoy it or don't. It's 2019, not 1989. Gotta get with the times. If you like something great, enjoy it but don't constantly remind us in every post about how KRS-One, Hammer, Kool G Rap, Biggie are just way far superior. They all made some wack records too.
  15. Ale

Old/Rare WS Vids

Hard Copy story on Will Smith (1995). Awesome footage of Will's family!
  16. Could be something, could be nothing... not getting my hopes up. I'm happy with the verses or freestyles we're getting.
  17. Graham Norton show in the UK this passed weekend has hinted at music releasing this summer
  18. You’re expecting an album in June? Do you know something we don’t know?
  19. For a feature this is quality Ted- for his album I’m sure he will drop some quality deep stuff. I expect it to come out in June.
  20. Earlier
  21. Disney has moved this movie from September to December 25, 2019.
  22. To all the amazing moms out there thanks you are appreciated
  23. Well in relevance to this song it's a good **** talking song bragging how he's all that but I want some more grown man talk like thoughts on trump and life in general it's good for a warm up but I want a stronger follow-up to lost and found than this after almost after coming here day after day after lost and found dropped my expectation is high
  24. What does that have to do with this song?
  1. Load more activity